Quantcast

The condition at SST this Saturday?

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
So I want to go to SST this Saturday...but it was snowing all day up here in Everett, so I can only imagine the condition at SST. However I wanted to confirm my thoughts with anyone who may live in that area or been there today, is the flow park still decent? Anyone know how it's supposed to be tomorrow?

Any alternative light freeride suggestions are welcome in case my SST plans are cancelled.

(other than my current back-up, Colonnade)

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
The dirt is pretty sandy. Usually sheds water better then a lot of other trails. It can be riden in the wet and the frozen.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
scott, colonnade is hardly lite freeride!

you should be lucky you have trails close by, ride em in the wet, ride em in the dry, ride them when its lite, ride them without frite.

haha, im a poet and i didnt even know it ;)

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Colonnade does have light freeride, I dont know what you're talking about. You havent been there in awhile but it has a several small drops and jumps.

But yeah I want to go to SST, but it doesnt look like I have anyone to ride with. = lame.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
Colonnade does have light freeride, I dont know what you're talking about. You havent been there in awhile but it has a several small drops and jumps.

But yeah I want to go to SST, but it doesnt look like I have anyone to ride with. = lame.
i was there a few weeks ago when i was in seattle, ive seen it.

but if thats all you like to ride or all you can ride at your ability, kudos to you :clapping:

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
i was there a few weeks ago when i was in seattle, ive seen it.

but if thats all you like to ride or all you can ride at your ability, kudos to you :clapping:
There's a reason why I said light freeride. It's freeride, like it or not, it's just small stuff.

It's not like I want to go crazy when I'm going to San Diego next week to race for rowing anyhow.

So did anyone go down today? I wonder how it was.

DamienD

Monkey
Nov 6, 2007
Bothell
hay scott you should go to woodward when your down ther. as for the sst conditions i will let you know tommarow

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Hah I wish...I'll be racing the whole time I'm there. Hopefully win too, we did some racing today and won by 47 seconds twice. (In crew, most wins are within seconds if not milliseconds) I can only hope we're as fast as we think we are compared to the rest of the U.S.

Sounds good though man. If it keeps snowing like this, and work gets cancelled, I may join you.