Quantcast

The Conservative's Case Against McCain

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I don't like McCain in the least, but this just proves your continuing idiocy (and to consider for a moment I was almost deceived into thinking you had a brain), that party loyalty factors into your candidate choice moreso than stances on issues.

Asshat.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
And since he's the most conservative person who's going to be on the presidential ticket this year--suck it up, princesses.

ED: Also, this is the "Rabid Republican loyalist's case against McCain," not the "conservative's" case against McCain, per se.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Watching the debate last night, he's almost becoming Guilanni like with his standard answer of "presence in Iraq" "the surge is working" "I was a POW" .

They asked about the economy and how he was qualified to manage the economy and all he talked about was his service as a patriot in Vietnam. ???

Not impressed with any of them last night....

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Watching the debate last night, he's almost becoming Guilanni like with his standard answer of "presence in Iraq" "the surge is working" "I was a POW" .

They asked about the economy and how he was qualified to manage the economy and all he talked about was his service as a patriot in Vietnam. ???

Not impressed with any of them last night....

This election should be totally all about the economy.

Mitt!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
This election should be totally all about the economy.

Mitt!
That's what I'd say too if I'd pulled a John Kerry on all my other issues.

Edit:
By the way, does anyone else get the feeling that if Mitt Romney were exposed to some kind of gamma rays or toxic waste he'd be a hell of an adversary for batman?

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Condi! Where art thou?!
Busy sucking pussy.

And we all know how Republicans feel about that sexual proclivity...it's not nearly kinky enough. Now, if she started to rape 10 year old girls, she might gain some street cred among the moral majority...

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Edit:
By the way, does anyone else get the feeling that if Mitt Romney were exposed to some kind of gamma rays or toxic waste he'd be a hell of an adversary for batman?
Have you seen Stephen Colbert using footage of Guy Smiley in place of Mitt Romney?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
there are quite a few things i'd watch well before 50 yr old scissor sharpening

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
McCain is not going to lose because his lost the support of conservatives.

People hate Bush and by association, all Republicans.

Selecting Palin was not a great idea.

And I also think if he was going to adopt an attack strategy, he should have done so in July, not October. Karl Rove would have done that.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
at this point i would vote palin over mccain if that were a choice which it isnt.

i cant support mccain no matter how i try to sell myself on it.

mccain sucks, obama sucks.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
at this point i would vote palin over mccain if that were a choice which it isnt.

i cant support mccain no matter how i try to sell myself on it.

mccain sucks, obama sucks.
But Palin is a better choice? Don't sell yourself short n_8, Im sure someone out there who has conservative views isn't legally retarded. Of course, Bush and Palin don't speak to that, but there has to be someone...

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
But Palin is a better choice? Don't sell yourself short n_8, Im sure someone out there who has conservative views isn't legally retarded. Of course, Bush and Palin don't speak to that, but there has to be someone...
them more leftist robodorks hate on palin the more i have to like her...

I <3 H8