Quantcast

The Day After Nick's Birthday Slash I Just Got Home From Riding GMT

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Yeah yeah yeah, no wingdings and I don't care. Call me Jimmy, and I'm cracking corn. Good morning to all y'all, 12:13am here in Colorado so I figured us No Coasters could get a jump on the GMT. Nick, sorry I didn't have a beer with ya for your birthday, come on up to Keystone this weekend and I'll have a cold one ready for ya. At least the LGB was kind enough to be my proxy. To the rest of ya, I say "Good Day!"

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Worst GMT thread title yet? Quite possibly.

I came in here to post my fun weekend plans, but the thread title has me so enraged I can't think straight.

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
No wing dings. :disgust1:
you know what? I've always thought the wing dings were dumb. There I said it. Dislike. Not like enraged or anything, but dislike.

Worst GMT thread title yet? Quite possibly.

I came in here to post my fun weekend plans, but the thread title has me so enraged I can't think straight.
Oh yeah, SOOOOO much worse than "Friday GMT" for SURE. Sorry to ruin your weekend. Besides, no one cares about your fun weekend plans.

;)

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Did a bunch more packing, arranged for a pod, and signed our lease last night. Guess that just means one day closer to moving. Gotta go write up my letter of resignation now...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
It was Nick's b-day? He didn't even TELL me, the lousy bahstid.

Nick - HBBD you old codger.
Seriously? http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/f2/nicks-birthday-260778/

Rode with Nick after work yesterday. Planning on starting the process of staining the deck, and then hoping to ride some new trails.

Last night I drank my last drink beer for the month of August. Wifey put me onto a diet, and the 250 calories per beer are not helping me. It pained me last night, and I think I went into immediate withdraw, but I'm giving it a go. I have however been able to drop 10# in 3 weeks, so I'm making real progress. End goal is 220#, so losing 30#.

Last edited:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. I have 4 children (1 13 month old--nephew, 1 14 month old--mine, 1 3 year old--niece/goddaughter & a 7.5 year old) running around destroying my house...well, 3 out of 4 are running. Had dinner out with Sq-Earl last night. It was "meh" so we probably won't be going back to that restaurant in the near future. MTB ride with the guys tonight and planning a family camping trip should keep me busy for the rest of the afternoon.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I'm counting down my last few hours at work before a weeklong vacation. Rented the only two cottages on a lake to share with my wifes brothers and families. 6 adults, 7 kids. No electricity. woot! Will try and sleep in the tent with my oldest (almost 3) for the first time. should be fun. Apparently there's trails I can bike on on this property. I'm hoping there's enough room left in the car for me to bring my bike stuff.

the only thing I will miss is my new espresso machine. I've been brewing the best coffees of my life for the past two weeks, and I'm in a constant state of caffeine induced bliss. mmmmmm

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.

I did in fact ride bikes with Stoney last night, and I did have celebratory IPA Day beers.
Local brewery cooked up a small Black IPA batch, which was good.

Proof of the ride: teh Joker...
stoney.jpg

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Why is it that really big people always live at the bottom or top of really steep driveways that you cannot safely get the rig into? this was a biatch to push them up.

An Amberlamps can't fit down that? How big is the rig you drive?
Sounds like somebody needs to pony up for a bumper mounted winch.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I'd say loading a 350# patient is too dangerous at any angle.
You should sub that **** out to some piano movers