Quantcast

The day after the day before the last day of November.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What it do bruffs. I got out early for a 7 mile run before some strong winds arrive today. Decided to WFH today since I've got Teams meetings all day. No reason to be in the office for that.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
No rain? Waiting for a 20-25mm downpour.
Weather Canada is just predicting "periods of rain" for where we ride and only 10-15mm, so it should be okay. The spot is quite wet weather friendly and has steep hills, so the water disappears fast.

Now the predicted -4 to -7 windchill, that'll be the big contender. :panic:

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
With all the rain lately, I might just try Zwift again. It might just make me interested enough to do my ride to nowhere…

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Single digits freedum out there.
Waiting outside of Haley's school right now because they aren't opening for orchestra. Apparently the district doesn't give the music teacher a badge... 10min and the teacher is standing in front of the door trying to get someone to open it. This district is stupid. Nastygram to be sent later.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Coffee. Trying to get some work things squared away before baby comes, as if it's going to make a difference. Some clients are going to be a little peeved while I'm out, but they'll live.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
in my line of work we see the cases on the people that somehow didn't die, in say an accident. one of the buildings on our campus has a cadaver lab.
After my accident, I never saw the initial X-rays but by leg/hip/pelvis were in a lot more pieces than they should have been and the bone shards made most of the stuff that the pelvis holds leak. I can only imagine what that looked like.