Quantcast

The day after the day before the last day of November.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Show me where and I'll do it.

3.875 - I can't find much above 3.5%.
Eh. I thought you were smart enough to refi down to 2.5 a few years ago...

Assuming it's not cash flow or liquidity impacting and you can refill the savings ASAP, pay it off.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
First official day of summer here (1Dec). Weather went southerly overnight so it’s cold and a bit grey. :dead:
Still, it’s dry, and hopefully staying that way.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
#fuckingmoneymonkey again

Rode during the lunch break before the rain/wind apocalypse begins in a day or two. Was bery nice, 50F and no peoples. Would bang again, TGF WFH.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Eh. I thought you were smart enough to refi down to 2.5 a few years ago...
Bastid! :D

Assuming it's not cash flow or liquidity impacting and you can refill the savings ASAP, pay it off.
There's the rub. :rant:

Did you ever even finally establish who it is that holds your mortgage?
Errr... not yet. :mad: I mean, I know who has the primary... it's this mystery lien left over from a decade or more ago that's the problem. It's bullshit, I tell ya.

#fuckingmoneymonkey again
Just 'cause you still owe hundreds of thousands of dollars, don't be mad. :homer:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Damn, the wind is howling. And its cold. And possibly spitting rain and/or snow. We might only make it a few feet on tonights ride before a u-turn is made and we b-line it for wings. :brows:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Damn I’m impressed even more with this snow blower.
Kicks ass.
And I’d be the first one to complain if it sucked.
And they are just going to get better…(again, when used for the appropriate job).
Wish it had more metal parts.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Kicks ass.
And they are just going to get better…(again, when used for the appropriate job).
You and @Toshi should compare your blowers, he seems very unsatisfied with the service he gets from his.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Kicks ass.
Missed it. What did you get?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
@jstuhlman .....ray nathans has spoiled me....

macs speedshop bbq....can not do it anymore...although their hamburgers are fantastic....

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
crappola. Brutal day at work. I was informed that one of my long time clients Died . I have been transporting hime for close to 6 years. We became friends, I knew his family . He was in his md 50s leaves behind a wife and 3 kids. sucks.

Then I had a large human to take to wound care in a wheelchair. The driveway is really steep I barely got him down it without his mass overpowering my mass and strength, seriously I almost lost in and would have been run over. On the return trip I had to arrange for another large member of our staff to meet me and assist getting him out of the transport and up the driveway (too steep to back the van up steep). We both had to work hard to do it safely. Oy