Quantcast

the day after we said fvck you to england thread....7/5/13

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Bought a new camera yesterday, so that was cool. Now I'm busy packing up the car to head up to the Kingdom Trails for a few days. I get to ride for a day and a half with my younger brother while the GF and my sister go do what women do.

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
At work.
2 p.m. over here.
Still 4 hours to go.
Weekend is coming! Plan is to get as much hay in the barn as possible. I love to work on our farm...
Maybe I'll get to ride my bike too...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Had a pretty good day yesterday. Visited my mom at the hospital, drank beer in the backyard, grilled up some pork loin, and played some backyard games (and won every game against the wife). Ended up watching fireworks on TV cause didn't know how my 1yr old son would do around an actual fireworks show with all the loud noises.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
At work also...Got in a good MTB ride in the Mid-Hudson Valley while visiting relations. Hit the pool. Came home & slept through the fireworks...1st BMX race with the kid under the lights (& heat) tonight. Yo.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! Working today so the staff can have the day off. I don't mind.

Road ride yesterday. MBC is doing a triathlon next weekend so we went and rode the bike route. There is one really nasty little climb...11% grade over a third of a mile. That ought to feel good on tired legs.

I did 10 miles on the treadmill early this morning. Good times?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I went for a ride after work yesterday. My ass hurts.

I think I'll leave early today. Debating going to whistler this weekend.

Me me me.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

After 14 years and many miles (both figurative and literal) we finally bought ourselves a new mattress. Won't be here till Saturday, but I can't wait. Hoping a lot of my shoulder/neck issues will go away.

Was thinking about a ride, but it's raining. :confused:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Good morning, and happy belated birthday, America. Rode part of Section 8 of the Colorado Trail yesterday from Copper Mtn to Kokomo Pass and back. 25 mile r/t and over 4K climb/descend... I feel like I got hit by a truck today. First ride above 12k does it every year. SIUP, got another high country ride on deck for tomorrow. Have fun out there!

EDIT - quick picture from the "top" of yesterday's ride:

EDIT #2 - ride report! http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260089

Last edited:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I went for a ride after work yesterday. My ass hurts.

I think I'll leave early today. Debating going to whistler this weekend.

Me me me.
I'll be there Saturday, so if that's not enough reason to not go I don't know what is.