Quantcast

'The Diablo Rejects' video

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
you all clearly have too much free time...

LOL. :thumb:

I like the zucchini contemplation and Marc's dismount at the end the best.

thespackler

Chimp
Apr 21, 2004
Yep..its confirmed.
After watching this vid its safe to say they got the ghey.

If they spent more time working on trails and less timing making lame videos maybe the trails would be better.

DS Dom

Monkey
Nov 14, 2001
Denver, Co
thespackler said:
Yep..its confirmed.

If they spent more time working on trails and less timing making lame videos maybe the trails would be better.
1st. this entire video was filmed on saturday and sunday when we dont work on trails anyway...

2nd... the trailcrew has been on a month long roadtrip across the country and up to whistler checking out all the top resorts. We have ideas and we have means of implementing them.. but these things dont happen overnight

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
well spoken Dom.

i love the trails there, wish i could get there more often...live to far away.

nice vid.

thespackler

Chimp
Apr 21, 2004
Does this alleged 'trail crew' actually ride or do they use other riders for the videos. I know whistler has like pro riders building stuff, but whats the deal with the diablo crew? Are they just locals or are they known for their riding abilities? just curious, not meant to be bashing.

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
thespackler said:
Does this alleged 'trail crew' actually ride or do they use other riders for the videos. I know whistler has like pro riders building stuff, but whats the deal with the diablo crew? Are they just locals or are they known for their riding abilities? just curious, not meant to be bashing.
Yes.

They do all their own stunts... and vids... and trail building (at one of the best FR parks in N America)... Some race pro, others semi or expert. And in addition, they are locals known for their riding ability.

:)
(displaced E Coast girl now living on the Left Coast)

nixhexss

Monkey
Oct 17, 2001
New York
none of the trail crew ride and they all are ghey as someone else put it earlier in a post, not gay, but ghey. they're weirdos with hepatitis b

and they owe me 45 bucks each

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
thespackler said:
Yep..its confirmed.

If you spent less time typing hate, and more time contributing to making sweet places like Diablo better, then maybe you would not be the biggest superdouche posting on RM.
Snowshoe bashing, Diablo bashing.
Go away.

thespackler said:
Yep..its confirmed.

Any idea how lucky people are to have something like that? My nearest dh course is further away than Diablo is from NYC. We have to push up, and the the course is nothing on the variety you guys have there! Ride and be happy foo'.