Quantcast

the dirtiest picture ever posted on ridemonkey

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
thats right kids its pad cleanin' time again. only this time i thought i would share the wealth with all of you. it was really gross trying to find the drain in the tub in all that funk.

Attachments

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
oh at first I thought you snapped a shot of the "Upper Decker" Boombatz left you.

bwahahahahah damn dude you actually made me laugh out loud, thats awesome

J

JRB

I first thought you meant pad as in your apartment. I also thought you put some dirt in the wrong part of the toilet if you get my drift. :eek:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
BikeGeek said:
:eek: That's nasty. Dust, sweat, and blood?
all of the above, i wasnt gonna do it until i got in my car (my pads are always in there)and it smelled so foul i had to roll all the windows down and get out for a second. thing is that this is the second time this year and they didnt look dirty at all.

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
I throw mine in the washing machine so I don't have to see just how nasty they are.....out of sight out of mind

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
i got in my car and it smelled so foul i had to roll all the windows down and get out for a second.
You sure it was the pads? Maybe Burlysurly slipped one of those fish from your trip under your seat. Its not like you could see one of those suckers.

J

JRB

Mtb_Rob_FL said:
You sure it was the pads? Maybe Burlysurly slipped one of those fish from your trip under your seat. Its not like you could see one of those suckers.

Dude - it would take about 45 minutes for one of those fish to decompose and not stink anymore. ;)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:

he was actually planning on putting a Bush/cheney sticker on my car when i wasnt looking. that would have been pretty damn funny.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
he was actually planning on putting a Bush/cheney sticker on my car when i wasnt looking. that would have been pretty damn funny.
Wouldnt you get your a$$ beat by some hippie lesbian trying to park your car in Asheville if that happened?

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Seriously, I thought that picture waqs of a bunch of turds in a sink.

Anyways, I either use a washing machine or put some detergent on them and hose 'em down.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
when iused a washing machine on my last pair of pads it ripped a strap off of them rendering them useless so i dont do that any more.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
you know, I'VE got the dirtiest picture of biggins, i could post it and then that would be the dirtiest picture on ridemonkey... :sneaky:

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Megan Black said:
ah, Rob. those are the words of a jaded man. you have been let down one too many times by people not posting pics, haven't you?
No, more of a dare. Are you chicken?

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
oh no, you guys got it backwards. see, it's so dirty, i'd have to dare YOU to view it ;)

you don't even like looking at his a$$ as my avatar! :D

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Megan Black said:
oh no, you guys got it backwards. see, it's so dirty, i'd have to dare YOU to view it ;)
Don't try to weasel out of it, we can always scroll down. If you are scared, just admit it now :D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Megan Black said:

you don't even like looking at his a$$ as my avatar! :D

and i have some her that would rival the ones she has of me, but i trust her so i am not worried. the picture would just make you jealous any way.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
and i have some her that would rival the ones she has of me, but we have this trust deal going right now so i am not worried. the picture would just make you jealous any way.

Me jealous? :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:

:nope: :nope: :nope: :nope:

She is chicken

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
I don't believe you either :evil: Post it if you are a real man :devil: :devil: :devil:

nope i will not post any of those pictures beg all ya want but they are mine, all mine!

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
nope i will not post any of those pictures beg all ya want but they are mine, all mine!
What's the big deal? I mean its not like you didn't put them in the slide presentation you showed us when we came to visit.

:monkey:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
ACK! Now THAT crosses the line!
:mumble:
you know you wanna see it, i mean after all that time you spent sharing a bed with scott.........

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
you know you wanna see it, i mean after all that time you spent sharing a bed with scott.........
Now who is the jealous one?? :eek:

I am sure he would of spooned you on your couch if you asked nice

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Haven't you asked him to move in with you a NUMBER of times?
he asked to move in with me but i figured it would upset you, i know how you feel about him

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
he asked to move in with me but i figured it would upset you, i know how you feel about him
Thats not how I heard the story.

You realize we could just go on and on and on with this