Quantcast

The District

THEDUDE

Chimp
Dec 27, 2003
Those jumps must be sick. What happened did dirtdevil dig some jumps that even he cant jump

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
Who are you THEDUDE? Have you even been down there to jump? BTW, this is Brian, Not Wes. He screwed his computer up and I lost my password so I just use his. But yeah, Some one is hitting the third, but we are hitting all of them!! Go down there today, I'll be there all day. Giver EH?

dirtdevil

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
Coto de Caza
THEDUDE said:
Those jumps must be sick. What happened did dirtdevil dig some jumps that even he cant jump
I built jumps that I can't jump? You must be a real wizz kid! Have you been down there to even help with some digging? Hmmmmm... :nope: First off I have been traveling again and haven't had enough time to get down there to finish it and second there is no F*CKING way I am shoveling that dirt without any rain. I got one for you, how bout' you put in your other 2 cents and try and figure out how to hook up a hose so we can have water down there! I'll even give you your 4 cents back upon completion! :nuts: Whats up now "DUDE"? Don't even get on the comp. and try and call me out when you have no F*CKIN' clue. :evil:

dirtdevil

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
Coto de Caza
THEDUDE said:
Whats up "DUDE"? Where ya' at? Maybe yer stuck down at the district with some busted teeth and can't figure out how yer gonna tell yer mutha how you shot yer eye out with a BB gun just to get her to pick you up! Figure it out brotha man... the SH*ITS on lockdown till I have some time to dig and the rain has fallen! Don't be affraid to show yer face the day after the rain has fallen either! Booya-Kasha :thumb: :evil:

THEDUDE

Chimp
Dec 27, 2003
Wow, settle down turbo

(Anger management?)

Booya-Kasha? Is this some ali g quote
cool Pop culture

"even he cant jump" Could this be considered a complement?

dirtdevil

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
Coto de Caza
THEDUDE said:
Wow, settle down turbo

(Anger management?)

Booya-Kasha? Is this some ali g quote
cool Pop culture

"even he cant jump" Could this be considered a complement?
The turbo button is always on. It just rained where you at? And another thing, anybody reading this that is down at the trails PICK UP ALL OF YER' TRASH! I was down there and the place was gnarly looking with all the geddo trash blowin' around. Obviously the trash can is there for a reason. Nice spray paint on the freakin' wall to, that sh*t is gone. Show some respect to everyone, including yourself and take care of the place. :evil:

GunShow?

Chimp
May 12, 2004
dirtdevil said:
The turbo button is always on. BLAH BLAH BLAH :evil:
I'll have to take up for "THEDUDE" on this thread....He does more trail work and work on jumps than just about anyone I know, with the exception of 2w4s and Rabie.

As far as his riding skill, you probably shouldn't go there. He is damn good.