Quantcast

The District

sjcX3oldtown

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
san juan capistrano old town
For all those who know of and helped build the "District" know how much time and effort was put in from the rocks that where sorted out too the huge lips some thought where walls, we gave up a whole summer for these babys cause it just wasnt fiished and we knew that if we gave that place some time to get just right and still are(when ever the next rain comes...) that we would have the best trails in all of ????. well the season of rain is coming and some say that the "District" is goign to have some MAJOR changes!?...wht i have been hearing is some **** with the words RENT A PLOWER, TAKE IT DOWN AND REBUILD, to F@#K IT;IT TO BIG. well its hard to figure why these "PUSSYS" want to do wht they say or plan on doing but i believe that DIRTDEVIL has a dream and it sure as hell looks fun... SO WHTS GOING ON WITH THE BIG "D"??? :angry: :mumble:

dirtdevil

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
Coto de Caza
why try and tear down schit you can't jump? oh schit! I just answered my own question! The rain will be here soon enough so please keep your thoughts about how the place should be to yourselves. Everybody has there own opinion on how they want it but when it comes to the digging part there is only 2 people there to throw dirt. I don't think any of you even have a clue on how sweet that place will be by this time next year. Gimme a break already I put in about 100 hours before the summer, just chill out and ride some other schit. If you knew how to build proper trails they would have never been changed in the first place. Thank you for your cooperation, :evil:

sjcX3oldtown

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
rain is upon us as it is 6:54 pm on a wunderful monday evening as we are beging to see the rain fall down. even thou its just patches , it is a thunder storm. but the question is when is it going to really rain??? time will tell . till then me and brian have found a local church that has a peice of land with a mini ramp and some dirt ready for building, till the real rain comes shovels, and a water supply is availiable so hit me up if u wanna join in...its in the city of DANA POINT so hit me up ill tell u more

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
sjcX3oldtown said:
rain is upon us as it is 6:54 pm on a wunderful monday evening as we are beging to see the rain fall down. even thou its just patches , it is a thunder storm. but the question is when is it going to really rain??? time will tell . till then me and brian have found a local church that has a peice of land with a mini ramp and some dirt ready for building, till the real rain comes shovels, and a water supply is availiable so hit me up if u wanna join in...its in the city of DANA POINT so hit me up ill tell u more
Damn Stev-o you are stoked on building, maybe I'll cruise up and help you kids build one of these days.

sjcX3oldtown

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
RAIN how sweet :heart: thy sound. for we are ready to build , many have talked about it...but now we put are words into actions. so when the rains subside we shall up hold the dirt we call ours and pound it into the ramps that will launch us into the heavens, for we are :evil: SOUTH COUNTY LOCALS :evil: and we will CHARGE-- (im watchin LORD OF THE RINGS )

anyways either (when this storm subsides )Wed or Thursday we'll be headin out to the District to build the first half and clear the trail cause its over grown clean up(its a dump/too much trash) and re-stock the shovel supply so head out if u know bout it and bring shovels-PM me for more-im not giving directions :eviltongu -

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
sjcX3oldtown said:
RAIN how sweet :heart: thy sound. for we are ready to build , many have talked about it...but now we put are words into actions. so when the rains subside we shall up hold the dirt we call ours and pound it into the ramps that will launch us into the heavens, for we are :evil: SOUTH COUNTY LOCALS :evil: and we will CHARGE-- (im watchin LORD OF THE RINGS )

anyways either (when this storm subsides )Wed or Thursday we'll be headin out to the District to build the first half and clear the trail cause its over grown clean up(its a dump/too much trash) and re-stock the shovel supply so head out if u know bout it and bring shovels-PM me for more-im not giving directions :eviltongu -
Steve-O you are a kook!

dirtdevil

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
Coto de Caza
I am just getting back into town so I am taking a break on Thursday but I will be out there on Friday to see whats up. Is it really that f'ed up? :evil:

sjcX3oldtown

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
well u know the trash problem(racoons :dancing: getting in the can and ****) and the trail to get down there is just over grown, needs clipage plus the jumps we started we never finished its been a while since any of us have been down there but i know for sure some ones been using the HUGE :D jump as a berm so its bermed out :nope: in the middle just from riding it so but its probably floodedtoo(the "Pool") so it will be to easy fix up/ but if we choose to NOT go on THURSDAY we will be constructing a :stosh: WORLD CLASS Dual Slalom coarse :stosh: in the heart of San Juan Capistrano, its the perfect place and the perfect dirt to work with on a perfect slope but thats all i can tell u unless we approve but any ways District for shizzle :thumb:

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
looks like ur a retard cause u cant shoot and brian cant jump so get over district hes to pussy plus he says u wanna teardown DISTRICT with a PLOWER hahaa (TEARDOWN **** U CANT JUMP...WHY?) cause ur a fcuking faggot all of u

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
sama1ter said:
looks like ur a retard cause u cant shoot and brian cant jump so get over district hes to pussy plus he says u wanna teardown DISTRICT with a PLOWER hahaa (TEARDOWN **** U CANT JUMP...WHY?) cause ur a fcuking faggot all of u
uhhhh i didnt type that? someone on my login?

sjcX3oldtown

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
bull **** u did too i saw it with my own eyes(hahahahaah wes) yea anyways somebody was havin a party down at the district efore halosweenie so yea they had a mad set up but we stole there candy and cookies...hit me up if u know anything