Quantcast

the Drinking Game thread

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
dh girlie said:
Cardinal Puff was one of my favorites in college...you get facked up...cuz you have to finish a beer every round...

Are you a cardinal? I was almost one, but missed a move in my last round and had to down another and then i passed out

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
llkoolkeg said:
We never really had a name for it, but we also used to have a drinking game based around watching TV. Whenever an agreed-upon word or event took place, all present had to drink.
We played this a few times back in school.

When our girls started getting together to watch Allie McBeal, us guys started the AMB drinking game. I don't remember all the rules, just one: when there's a screen shot of someone in a bathroom, drink once, if there's a guy and a girl in the bathroom together, drink twice.

The Star Wars drinking game was a good one, I saw it online somewhere. Again, we got f'd pretty fast and only played it a few times, so I only remember one part of it. If there's a shot of or reference to the Millenium Falcon, drink once...if it breaks down, drink twice.

sleepinggiant

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
San Jose, CA
Most of the time I play Beer Pong, Flip Cup and Quarters. Sometimes I play dice games, but I never know the rules. I'm also a big fan of Dink The Beer.

Oh man, I'm goin for the high score!
Actually, Steves got the high score...
Hey man, you're clock won't flush

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Meh, I'm usually not a huge drinking game fan but they're fun sometimes with the right people.

I've done all the normal ones (beirut, quarters, flipcup etc) but the most fun I've had playing was always with games not normally associated with booze. Drinking Jenga was always awesome. Write challenges on each piece that you must do or drink instead. They don't have to be drinking-related but they can be. Lots of fun. Also had a good time with drinking Trivial Pursuit. Really old and hard 80s editions are a plus. Make up rules. Both of these get the most fun as the night goes on as they require concentration.

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
This one beats all drinking games hands down. I dare you to beat it!

Its called the Front 9 and involves 9 different drinking establichment. It would have been called the Back 9 but that would have been wierd. The game was perfected by my brother and some friends out at CU Boulder. The general idea was not original (although none could remember where they first heard of it) but the rules are their own, and simple:
Every time you stop chugging, you get a stroke. Chug it all at once and you get a hole-in-one. Puking without calling "Four" is a penalty. Let a girl take a sip of your beer and your driving from the ladies tee. I only played it once. All of the other golfers were in my brothers NROTC unit. I think there were 7 of us. Hole #1 was his apartment. I golfed a 9, as did most of the group. I was little scared when people asked me if I could drink as much as my brother. My response? "Who the hell do you thinlk taught him how to drink?" I probably shouldn't be proud of that, but I am. What scared me even more is that we played the 9th hole eith my parents and another girls grandmother. The reaction we got from people was classic. It was the week btwn finals and graduation so the bars were packed.

The pic is of my brother and another soon to be Ensign. He's pointing the way to the next bar along Pearl Street. The inset is the scorecard. We don't mess around.

Attachments

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Repack said:
He's pointing the way to the next bar along Pearl Street.
I was born in Boulder, and my mom's whole family still lives there; the bars on Pearl Street are definitely on my "hit list" once I turn 21.