Quantcast

The Easter Bunny Hates You!

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
When I was a kid, I sat on the Easter bunnies lap for a picture. I walked back through the store an hour later only to see the bunny again, only this time he was walking to the back of the store. He got to a narrow doorway, reached up, grabbed his floppy ears and started yanking until his head popped off. I was stunned and that was the end of the easter bunny, santa clause and the toothfairy for me.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
bluebug32 said:
When I was a kid, I sat on the Easter bunnies lap for a picture. I walked back through the store an hour later only to see the bunny again, only this time he was walking to the back of the store. He got to a narrow doorway, reached up, grabbed his floppy ears and started yanking until his head popped off. I was stunned and that was the end of the easter bunny, santa clause and the toothfairy for me.
in the words of nelson...HA HA!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
bluebug32 said:
A rather Donnie Darko tail you told.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
pixelninja said:
Quality morning entertainment!
I just remembered I forgot to call you...

:banghead:

What's the time difference? Arizona doesn't observe daylight savings, so I never know what time it is anywhere else.

It's 8:33 here now.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
stinkyboy said:
I just remembered I forgot to call you...

:banghead:

What's the time difference? Arizona doesn't observe daylight savings, so I never know what time it is anywhere else.

It's 8:33 here now.
I guess we're an hour ahead of you now. No big deal. We can talk tonight. The big thing is that you sent the font so I can start setting things up for real. I do want to talk color with you, so give me a call tonight around 7:45 your time.