Quantcast

THE Eliminator Rims

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Ok The rims are listed on our site for sale 35 dollars per 2 rims we have both 32 and 36 hole available here is the link and set a fixed shipping cost of 10 dollars anywhere in the U.S.A.

http://www.discountedcycling.com/products/THE-Industries-26%22-rim-Set.html
Or $17.50 ea. min of 2 when ordering making it $35... +sh :thumb:

Thats a smokin deal on some bash rims for sure, hell pick up a few sets and have the kids run around the yard at that price I can play ring toss with the little $hits! :weee:

From what i gather the rims arent too bad weight wise its the hubs that are chunky like formula (generic) hubs.... Either way its a wheelset and its going to get beat like a red head step child!

Last edited:

Sghost

Turbo Monkey
Jul 13, 2008
NY
Or $17.50 ea. min of 2 when ordering making it $35... +sh :thumb:

Thats a smokin deal on some bash rims for sure, hell pick up a few sets and have the kids run around the yard at that price I can play ring toss with the little $hits! :weee:
Just dont cut all the strips out right away^^

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Just dont cut all the strips out right away^^
Yeah it would be easier on their domes if I come in low and smack em... Good thinkin, they will thank you! :D

I have ruined 6 rides in the last couple of years with rims that were destroyed, and I can say having a backup set of ghetto wheels ready to go is a HELL of alot better than sitting in the truck and being shuttle grunt or having to wait to have them fixed on monday when it happened sat and your supposed to ride sunday as well.. Thats given they have the correct spokes in or in my case I have extra I9 spokes....

I dont have to run them all the time but a good day finished shuttling or resort riding is priceless or in this case cheap... BTW I went ahead and got the wheelset (rim/hub) and Im going ahead... To cheap a insurance policy.

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
It is still a stupid rim even if you dont use the PVC centre section. The spokes run nowhere near the centreline of the rim which will reduce triangulation which is a major factor in reducing rim deflection when going through rocky sections etc.

They were pop in 2001 I don't think will have helped at all, I buy the worlds most stupid bike parts(Kowax2, Middleburn, Pace etc) but I draw the line at these stupid things.
I'm sorry to **** on a product that a paying advertiser has post but they will sell for that price anyway so it shouldn't matter too much.

My current Arrow Racing FRX rims are terrible for pinch flats, back to Syncros rims next time.

EDIT- how is the centre strip joined, is it just butt together? If it is can it spread open and pinch your tube?

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Ehhh either way its still cheap and still a backup set so thats a good thing. All pride aside Ill take a wheelset to run for a backup set... I dont really care if its a lb heavier or that the spokes dont triangulate I care that I can ride when I demolish a race wheel and still have fun... Ill let my race set up be pimp and Ill let my fun set up br CHEAP!!!!:thumb:

Besides people still run nevegals so theres proof that bad designs stay mainstream! :D

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
Okay I get it, these wheels are horrible. so what. for $35 you cant really go wrong... in case people missed it... $35.00! for a complete wheelset! if its the difference between riding the rest of the day and going home, they are worth every horrible cent. i already have some outlaws as a backup set, but if i didnt i would be with bullcrew on this one.

daisycutter

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2006
New York City
Okay I get it, these wheels are horrible. so what. for $35 you cant really go wrong... in case people missed it... $35.00! for a complete wheelset! if its the difference between riding the rest of the day and going home, they are worth every horrible cent. i already have some outlaws as a backup set, but if i didnt i would be with bullcrew on this one.

"THE Industries 26" rim Set" -looks like a rim job to me:D

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Yeah the rims are $35 the wheelset is still stupid cheap and worth every penny... One screw up and I slap these bad boys on and keep riding...

Thanks zdubyadubya bout time someone see's it for what it is! A cheap insurance policy thats still a pretty stout setup at a fraction of the price....