Quantcast

The End of The World

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England

I have a bottle of 'La Fin Du Monde' chilling as we speak, and can't wait to get my lips around what is reviewed as a very find Triple. It is one of the first Canadian beers I have tried and I hope not to be disappointed.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
la fin du monde was the first beer that i bought when i turned 21.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Tenchiro said:

I have a bottle of 'La Fin Du Monde' chilling as we speak, and can't wait to get my lips around what is reviewed as a very find Triple. It is one of the first Canadian beers I have tried and I hope not to be disappointed.

That's what we call a 'night ender', the champange cork cannot be put back in the bottle and it's some powerful stuff. Once open your just going to have to finish it! Enjoy!!!

Mike

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
MMcG said:
can you find these beers in the states?
yep. the lone bottle that i bought of it was bought from a shop on mt. auburn street near jfk, should you ever drop by cambridge. other small liqour stores should be similarly stocked

Tenchiro

Jul 19, 2002
New England
I almost got the Maudite, and I will probably try it next time. Although they had the Stone IPA for $2 less and I dig all of their other Beers. Especially the 'Arrogant Bastard'.

fonseca

Monkey
May 2, 2002
Virginia
Arrogant Bastard is very tasty. I stock up when it goes on sale at the supermarket, which is much cheaper than what it goes for at the beer store.

My beer ration for this week was Anchor Liberty Ale. Used to be my favortie, but my tastes have definitely changed over the years.

Tenchiro

Jul 19, 2002
New England
fonseca said:
Arrogant Bastard is very tasty. I stock up when it goes on sale at the supermarket, which is much cheaper than what it goes for at the beer store.

My beer ration for this week was Anchor Liberty Ale. Used to be my favortie, but my tastes have definitely changed over the years.
I get it for about $4ish a bottle, but found a pizza place that sells small pitchers for $3.50 The La Fin Du Monde was $6+Tax.

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
I like Fin de Monde plenty. Probably my favorite of the trippels I can find here.

Wish I could find Leffe Trippel. . . it is my absolute favorite thus far.

fonseca

Monkey
May 2, 2002
Virginia
genpowell71 said:
Any place down south stock it? And please no jokes about beer and the south. I've heard them all
Just about every beer specialty store carries Unibroue it seems. Lots of health food stores too. Get the '04 special! So tasty and it packs a punch.

I buy Arrogant Bastard at Kroger believe it or not. It goes on sale for $3 a bottle (big bottle) every so often.