Quantcast

@@@@ The End @@@@

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Hmph......

Not sure if roadtrip hangover, much too late caffeine consumption, or Teh Rona. Definitely out of sorts this morning.
Had a bit of vertigo when I went to bed last night then woke up at tree ayem with a splitting headache. Thought perhaps it was the 'rona but now I am fine and thinking that the half gummi I had may have been a lot stronger than advertised.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Charter school in COS?

Sounds quite similar to what's going on at wife's school. It's a hot fucking mess. She is not going back next year.
Nah. Different government entity I deal with. I don't go to COS anymore. My boss realized that sending the guy from SF to COS wouldn't be best for long-term business. I handle primarily entities around metro with a few in the mountains.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Chili in the crock pot for dinner. Winter has arrived here. 30 and windy AF. Quite the change from 70 last week. Contemplated a ride but some work won that argument. Hot tub water changed and warming for a soak this evening.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Chili in the crock pot for dinner. Winter has arrived here. 30 and windy AF. Quite the change from 70 last week. Contemplated a ride but some work won that argument. Hot tub water changed and warming for a soak this evening.
dammit now i want chili and a hot tub.

will have to settle for pizza, beers, and a fire

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello

It is a Friday

I am not working and am headed up to the mountains in an hour and a half

:)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
IT'S TOO LATE!! You're already traffic.

:D
It is true

F42F9804-5651-4A92-9925-DF3DAFAF46B5.jpeg

good thing is the car is effectively self driving when my wife is at the wheel

plus this is just regular Denver commute traffic. Still on flatlands.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
What a fucked up Friday, but it's over and I'm still here.

So for whatever reason someone decided we needed a Popeyes where the KFC used to be. Apparently some folks were not aware and are now pissed. The last thing we need is another fast food joint. Why not an Applebee's or Red Robin where you can dine on wholesome food together as a family. :rofl:

We have McDonald's, Taco Bell, and of course Burgerville. The gas station has claimed best chicken in town since KFC closed. Can't somebody think of Skinnys? (That's the gas station)

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Put in a tube at -16°F at night. Everyone should get the chance to experience this.