Quantcast

the entire biggins family.........

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
....will be starting new jobs next month. mom, dad, sis and me all found new better jobs. we also all got our new jobs in the same week long period. Pretty cool. Good job karma.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
got a job at a digital imaging/photography studio. its part time since i will be going to school but it is in my "industry" so thats cool.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i am going to keep rockin and rollin with the photography thing and supplement it with freelance digital media work. My degree will be in digital media. everything from video and photo editing to computer animation and web design.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i also may have a purchaser for a half dozen of my images. i wont know until next week but i am they will be purchasing 12 month rights to probably 5-8 photos for their accupuncture site.

biggins said:
i am going to keep rockin and rollin with the photography thing and supplement it with freelance digital media work. My degree will be in digital media. everything from video and photo editing to computer animation and web design.
I'll save you alot of work... I have a digital media degree you can have, it's just been collecting dust.