Quantcast

The EU (European Union) SUCKS!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
this is one of the best quotes EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"A waitress is no longer allowed to wander round a beer garden with a plunging neckline. I would not want to enter a beer garden under these conditions."

if you really wanna learn about the EU you should read a book called The United States of Europe. it is a really good book.

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
i agree, thats a bloody outrage!
wont effect me but still, in my opinion the EU should be about economics ONLY, let the individual countries set there own rules/regs.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Can you get a Coke in a beer garden? Drinking is silly.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Employers now face heavy fines if they fail to protect their workers from the threat of sunburn or skin cancer.

I offer my services as the Beer Garden Pool boy....all those low necklines that need some "protection"... :love: :drool:

The Ito

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I would gladly apply liberal amounts of sunscreen to this woman.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Uh, Sunhats or sunscreen anyone?

Secondly, if you've actually been in Europe, you realise that quite often these more 'pedantic' Euro regulations are utterly ignored. Candidates equally ignored over the years have included seperate chopping boards in restaurants for practically every ingredient, the 'straight' Banana, and a whole host of ludicrous Health and Safety regulations.

Still, at least I can go into a bar anywhere in the EU and know they I don't risk being shot by some clod with a penis envy issue. :)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Changleen said:
Uh, Sunhats or sunscreen anyone?

Secondly, if you've actually been in Europe, you realise that quite often these more 'pedantic' Euro regulations are utterly ignored. Candidates equally ignored over the years have included seperate chopping boards in restaurants for practically every ingredient, the 'straight' Banana, and a whole host of ludicrous Health and Safety regulations.

Still, at least I can go into a bar anywhere in the EU and know they I don't risk being shot by some clod with a penis envy issue. :)
Go back to the PF you tool. :p

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
stevew said:
Hey hippie, they have this thing in CO called the Rennaisance Festival where you can see a lot of women dressed in similar fashion serving frosty adult beverages. :cool:
Yeah, but it's still a Ren Fair...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
stevew said:
Hey hippie, they have this thing in CO called the Rennaisance Festival where you can see a lot of women dressed in similar fashion serving frosty adult beverages. :cool:
That Ren Festival is ghey. There are all sorts of people like Ciarian doing retarded things..........

I try to go religiously once per decade. :rolleyes:

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
Hey, if you really want to piss them off, get some paperwork together that proves that your great-grandfather was a citizen of one of the EU countrues, and you can get an EU passport. You get one of those, and it'll like flashing a badge at a crime scene over there.

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
Get ahlold of the embassy in WaDC from which your grandfather came. My mom and dad (dad came here from Malta in the 70s) told me I should do it after their trip over there this summer. The embassy will be able to tell you more - there's probably variations for each country in the EU.