Quantcast

The ex-King of Friday Says

J

JRB

DRB said:
You'll stand for what I tell you to stand for peasant.
Whatever - apparently even you knew this would go down when you started the thread, ex-King of Friday.

J

JRB

jdschall said:
The King is dead!

LONG LIVE THE KING!
Bullsh*t - MMike is in this with DRB. All this hate is just a facade. Don't fall to there servitude.

I am the mutha f'n King of Friday this week.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
loco said:
Whatever - apparently even you knew this would go down when you started the thread, ex-King of Friday.
My kids love the Disney version of Robin Hood. This reminds me of the point where Prince John is ranting about something, then he sticks his thumb in his mouth and starts sucking....... :D

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
loco said:
Bullsh*t - MMike is in this with DRB. All this hate is just a facade. Don't fall to there servitude.

I am the mutha f'n King of Friday this week.

I disapprove. You cannot be the KoF. You can have Monday. Monday's are for whiners like you.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
DRB: I am your king.
MMike: Well I didn't vote for you.
DRB: You don't vote for kings.
MMike: Well how'd you become king then?
[Angelic music plays... ]
DRB: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.
MMIke: [interrupting] Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

MMIke: Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. If I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Westy said:
DRB: I am your king.
MMike: Well I didn't vote for you.
DRB: You don't vote for kings.
MMike: Well how'd you become king then?
[Angelic music plays... ]
DRB: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.
MMIke: [interrupting] Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

MMIke: Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. If I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Westy has just proven himself worthy of the crown. Prepare a grand feast at once!

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Westy has just proven himself worthy of the crown. Prepare a grand feast at once!
Just because you can order your mom to make you a sandwich doesn't mean that we will.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
SkaredShtles said:
Because he quoted The Holy Grail? Come on..................

I agree Westy should be crowned the new King of Friday, but not because of movie quotes.

Westy! Long live the new KoF!

(MMike was just a puppet dictator anyway)

J

JRB

Westy said:
You can be Jesus of Tuesdays. That is as long as it doesn't get in the way of your secretarial duties.
hahaha - next Tuesday I will be travelling and won't have any admin duties.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
SkaredShtles said:
Because he quoted The Holy Grail? Come on..................

I agree Westy should be crowned the new King of Friday, but not because of movie quotes.
At least he's funny, which balances out the fact that Loco pisses me off with each inane post.

You're not trying to imply YOU could fill the King's emerald encrusted slippers?! Wait a minute...

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
At least he's funny, which balances out the fact that Loco pisses me off with each inane post.

You're not trying to imply YOU could fill the King's emerald encrusted slippers?! Wait a minute...
Whatever, ye of such great posting history. :mad:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
DRB said:
See the chaos byotches.

Oh and I AM the King of Friday.

You need a show of power. Tell everyone your getting hammered. It's the damn internet no one will know the diff. Then talk about how your doctored called and said that your wife had paid him off to tell you that you shouldn't bullfight anymore despite the fact you are fine to bullfight. And how when you went to see your doctor you were arrested and detained in Gitmo.

J

JRB

Westy said:
You need a show of power. Tell everyone your getting hammered. It's the damn internet no one will know the diff. Then talk about how your doctored called and said that your wife had paid him off to tell you that you shouldn't bullfight anymore despite the fact you are fine to bullfight. And how when you went to see your doctor you were arrested and detained in Gitmo.
cont. -

and then you flew first class through Peru after you sold Uganda to buy gas for your H3 that gets 79 mpg when you shift from 1st to 5th gear at 4 mph.