Quantcast

The Farm 2.0

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Alright, i'm tired of adding to other threads, and digging them back up. So here is the official Farm thread.

We've been diggin like mad trying to get this place legit. It is brutal fvcking hot outside, but what ever. You got to do, what you gots to do.

Here is about 6 months ago.

Here was after we stacked the new wall jump lander yesterday.

New section. Burm shot long low, to the wall jump. Epic speed out of this thing.

Double tranny water fall lander out of the wall launch.

This is the most dirt i have ever put on a lander.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
how do you get them jumps to be all flat on top, you guys use some type of form or something?

(actually had ppl say that to us before)

followed by 'you mean you did this all with shovels'!!!!

sick man

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
A few of my broseffs came to shred the Farm in 110 degree heat yesterday.

R-dog has the sickest threes.

Andrew Taylor

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Some more Farm shots.

Kyle Jameson killing it.

AT cork flippin

R-Dog tail whip

C-Money Trey

AT super-can/Indian

AT superman

joelalamo45

Monkey
Jun 25, 2007
Idaho Springs, Colorado
this is an unturndown:
You are incorrect. An unturndown is a turndown, but with the bars being kept straight and unturned. I know this because I was (if not the first) one of the first guys to ever do one in a vert contest. I know I got credit for it back in the day. The thing Zach posted is basically a one footed mtb version of a true unturndown. For a bit more history, Todd Anderson (Redline) came up with the unlookback.

opjones

Monkey
Aug 17, 2006
Detroit
You are incorrect. An unturndown is a turndown, but with the bars being kept straight and unturned. I know this because I was (if not the first) one of the first guys to ever do one in a vert contest. I know I got credit for it back in the day. The thing Zach posted is basically a one footed mtb version of a true unturndown. For a bit more history, Todd Anderson (Redline) came up with the unlookback.

Oh snap

Last edited:

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
man, that is not a proper invert. i don't even know what that is.

I call it a shoulder buzzer, some peeps call it a 1 foot invert.
What ever it is, it is straight sick. Sick enough where a group of the best riders out there will be standing around watching, and when Kyle J busts it out they all say Damn!! There opinion pees on yours.