Quantcast

The Firestone DH race is on!

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
ghostrider said:
I did the 70 miler, just so I could have five runs on the DH course. Thanks again for that one switchback on the way up.
Hah! 1/2 the xc'er I know weren't too stoked on that gnar little switchback
:p Glad somebody liked it!

Wow, 70 miler. Damn dude! :cool:

mbfanatic

Chimp
Jun 29, 2004
S.B.
punkassean said:
I forgot Steve was racing XC too. How did that go?...
I have no idea why I did XC! Haha. I just about killed myself. I could smell the BBQ from the other side of the course on my last lap I was so out of it. ;) I am definietly not sport material. I think I got last in at least two categories. :rolleyes: I was just stoked to put on a good show for the peoples. (wheelies galore!)

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
ghostrider said:
I did the 70 miler, just so I could have five runs on the DH course. Thanks again for that one switchback on the way up.
Man, you are tough. I thought about doing the 70 miler, but the idea of 5 laps with all that bbq and beer being served just killed any desire. Those switch backs were sweet, I attempted them on a singlespeed and failed, but I saw a few ss'ers clean them.

The Ito

DH SB RIDER

Monkey
Aug 31, 2005
Santa Barbara
i was the one that got dqed for cheating.......i was the onely idiot that finisheed the xc the opisite side of the starting thing.....lol, my frined ratted me out to that weired norba guy....lame

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Next year, would a hardtail class be too much?

I was the one on a bright green gary fisher level betty (cracked shockmount, so I was scared to hit anything too hard). I had a red/ khaki thor jersey.