Quantcast

The fontana course

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
What did you all think? I really liked the course this time around. The off camber stuff will be really fast for the people who hit it right and really funny for the people who dont. There should be nice low consequences crashing action aplenty tomorrow. Makes me sorry I have to stay here and work.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
I really liked the course; I thought it had a lot of flow. The off-camber section took a few runs to get dialed, but once it was dialed, it was a lot of fun. All in all, I thought it was a pretty good Fontana weekend!

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
The off camber made me its bitch during my race run, so I hated it ;)
Thats racing for ya!

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
Zark said:
Thats racing for ya!

From what i was told that section made alot of people it's bitch during the race....myself included.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Zark said:
Thats racing for ya!
The section changed a lot between practice and race time. I practiced it a lot of Saturday and Sunday, but when it came time to race I ended up taking the wrong line, and slidding out a bit. That's racing!

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
yeah, it seemed like a lot of people were starting out high which I though was a bad idea cause they'd have to brake check and throw another turn in the middle of the section to stay up on top of the rocks. on saturday it looked like the best line was to cut left to right on the bridge, start low and then come up and over the rocks for the last part. i'm excited to see pics.