Quantcast

(-: The Friday GMT :-)

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Work. Made some curry with veggies from the garden last night. Swapping the SB into DH mode for tomorrow. That is all.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Couldn't sleep, so I figured I'd get up early and put in a fitness loop to try out my new to me Gravity Dropper. Now to see what this whole adjustable seatpost craze is all about...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Yesterday: built a front wheel for Stoney, did rear brake job on my car (and ate some of his awesome curry). Watched the Broncos game too.

Planning on building a new set of wheels for my road bike, can't decide on spokes

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Yo. Physical done - I'm too healthy - should get a frickin' insurance discount then...:rant:

Was shocked - the kid wants to race BMX tonight....I rode trail pretty hard last night and am exhausted, guess I have to race tonight, too!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Great night ride for me last night, even with a tube in the rear tire. Definitely gotta fix that before tomorrow's big ride. Other than that, it seems I've pulled a muscle in my upper back somewhere, and I'm pretty sure it was while reaching in to the fridge for some jelly. #OPP

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Out until 4am listening to music. Taken the day off and hanging out with my boys the last day before they have start school and pre school.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning.
Yesterday: built a front wheel for Stoney, did rear brake job on my car (and ate some of his awesome curry). Watched the Broncos game too.

Planning on building a new set of wheels for my road bike, can't decide on spokes
I may need to take advantage of your wheel building skills sometime. I had to leave the truing stand behind and my rear wheel has seen better days.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
What's the objective?
Something like yeay: http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/fullscreen/264141509/

Which reminds me, I need to go dig through my maps and call the shop up in Frasier. Actually, do you think any of your WP friends might be able to answer a couple of route finding questions about the High Lonesome trail up near Tabernash? i.e. do they even trail ride, bro?

...has seen better days.
So long as the bottom doesn't drop out, you're good.

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I may need to take advantage of your wheel building skills sometime. I had to leave the truing stand behind and my rear wheel has seen better days.
Let's fix that. When are you free?

ps: dropper posts are on the same level with disc brakes and IPA in my book.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's been raining like a bitch since yesterday, but the weatherguesser still says 80's and sunny this weekend. I sure hope he's right. Finally got my replacement keys for the moto and I could use a good long ride.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Afternoon.

Work is going by quickly which is nice. We got a wedding to go to tomorrow but it's only 5min from our house which is pretty sweet. We got a sitter and we could even walk home if we have a few too many drinks (and if the wife wears shoes that are not just for show).

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
They brought in pizza to work today. Belly is now full, and I'm ready to sleep. Just three more hours and I can go take a nap.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ordered one of these. I went nearly 3 years without a case on my Galaxy S1 because I didn't like it bulky. But after breaking the damn glass on my S3 only 5 days after I got the damn thing, I figured I could deal with a little bulk. :panic: