Quantcast

The Fridge

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
The "Fridge" Perry is at this assembly managers trade show I am at. That guy is freakin' huge. I mean HUGE.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Alfred said:
The "Fridge" Perry is at this assembly managers trade show I am at. That guy is freakin' huge. I mean HUGE.
If you can get his autograph for me, Id be much obliged. I AM a big bears fan afterall.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
LordOpie said:
didn't your boy Urlacher crunch your RB and put him on injured list?
Thanks so much for that. Now please resume your position so that I can set my beer back on top of your head.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
LordOpie said:
you and Kizzi break up?
No. Im just disgruntled about the Bears RB situation. All this drama. First Jones holds out, tweeks a hammy, and is out, then Urlacher puts the new guy out. WTF?

Adrian Peterson is easily the best 3rd string RB in the league, and could start most places, so its not the end of the world, and the injuries to both backs are minor, but Im just pissed.

...still winning the superbowl.

Alfred

Monkey
Jul 27, 2006
BurlyShirley said:
If you can get his autograph for me, Id be much obliged. I AM a big bears fan afterall.
Got if. He just signed it and wouldn't write "to my bitch", but I got it on a Big Ass fans sheet.

Thanks for the encouragement to go. He is a cool dude.

I got a pic with him too. I'll dig it up when it's posted later this week.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Alfred said:
Got if. He just signed it and wouldn't write "to my bitch", but I got it on a Big Ass fans sheet.

Thanks for the encouragement to go. He is a cool dude.

I got a pic with him too. I'll dig it up when it's posted later this week.
Awesome!!!