Quantcast

The FUN Ridemonkey thread!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
It has been brought to my attention that the 'monkey is lacking in entertaining threads this morning.

Please provide entertainment. To get you started, you may discuss this fun image:

Alternatively, you may discuss shorn scrotums, as those threads usually degenerate into a fun mess before they are cleansed from the face of Ridemonkey.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
N8 said:
I don't do it to your gf/wife/whatever
Sorry, N8, really wasn't trying to push your buttons. Figured it was absurd enough to not be offensive. Post deleted, and my apologies.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
binary visions said:
'fraid not. We don't really know any of our neighbors.
Try starting a fire. Everyone ends up standing in the parking lot talking. A great way to meet new people.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Westy said:
Try starting a fire. Everyone ends up standing in the parking lot talking. A great way to meet new people.
Last time I tried that, nobody woke up in time and I was alone in the parking lot :(

I had to move to a different apartment complex after that.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
TreeSaw said:
I thought the picture was funny :D
Someone with something nice to say! That's fabulous! :D

I think everyone is too grumpy. It's almost Friday! Let's get happy.....and this was called a fun thread. I think you all need to look up that word. :rolleyes:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
antimony said:
Someone with something nice to say! That's fabulous! :D

I think everyone is too grumpy. It's almost Friday! Let's get happy.....and this was called a fun thread. I think you all need to look up that word. :rolleyes:
:D That's right!!! Things do tend to get a bit grumpy around here in the winter months...:think:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I like my women like I like my coffee...

...tied up in a burlap sack and dragged through the Andes behind a donkey.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The Hammurderer is quickly becoming regarded as the worst-received advertising mascot since Kool-Aid's 1989 discontinuation of "The Grapist," a huge purple monster who sodomizes thirsty children.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Westy said:
The Hammurderer is quickly becoming regarded as the worst-received advertising mascot since Kool-Aid's 1989 discontinuation of "The Grapist," a huge purple monster who sodomizes thirsty children.
I'm trying to choke down my laughter here... HAHAHAHA!

Funniest part of the whole article :thumb: