• I Am Competing In The Event.

Votes: 9 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KNine

Monkey
Jul 18, 2004
North American For Life
Go Huck Yourself has announced "The Gathering 06" This the second year of this event.

Check out www.gohuckyourself.com for info.

As for my thoughts on the event. While this will be a excellent event. I also see another positive that can come out of it.

While the event showcases the dirt jumping and park riding of our sport. If we show up in large numbers. We can show other prespective promoters, that any kind of MTB event can be held in the area and receive support not only in the riders that will compete in the event, but also the attendees who come to watch the event.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Agreed on the need for mass spectators. Having a large cast of sick riders in nice, but w/o a large fan showing it's almost irrelevant.
IFO plan on attending. Missed the last one, so I have to upgrade from my current "loser" status.

Besides, the Go Huck Yourself crew is worthy of any support we can provide.:cool:

Fast&Smooth

Monkey
Jun 24, 2002
Bothell, WA
i am the official head of and in charge of all motion picture recording media devices for the gohuckyourself team and all who dwell within the gathering itself....ha

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
Awsome can't wait!! Ill try and drag some friends along for one or both of the nights but I know I will be there both nights.

When they say beginner how beginner do they mean? What size of jumps? Rhythm section and gaps? I love to participate just for the heck of it.. Then people can laugh when If i puss out on a jump and and smile and wave :) Sorry for all the questions, but if there are jumps that I can ride there then id love to come and try and indoor trails.

Dave

EL-Jefe

Chimp
Nov 16, 2004
Hilltop
Im gonna be there riding both days hopefully, Unless I break my neck the first night. The rain needs to cease so we can get on some dirt. The only riding lately has been indoors. we all need to practice our super - mondo double back flip- triple barspin -to manuals along with various other ninja skills needed for this years comp. There should be some sick riding . "Support your local scene", the guys from Go Huck Yourself are doing an awesome job by stepping up to organize events like this one, as well a several smaller scale Jump jam events. With the apparent absence of a local a Dh series, events such as these allow local, "joe smo Huckers" like myself, who lack the time and funds to travel very far to a DH event, an opportunity to still compete and get a little exposure in our sport. Anyway, I hope to see ya'll there.... and I'm out,Peace!

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
Tickets for both days are now in and available at GHY Bikes....
single day tickets are sold at the door. Thanks for all the support and DONT MISS OUT. This will be the best event in Washngton for mountain bikes this year...IF NOT EVER!!!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
huckerAJ said:
Tickets for both days are now in and available at GHY Bikes....
single day tickets are sold at the door. Thanks for all the support and DONT MISS OUT. This will be the best event in Washngton for mountain bikes this year...IF NOT EVER!!!

You mean best event in washington, untill next year!!! (when you guys step it up even more!!!).

Cant wait,