Quantcast

The Gathering - The movie

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
thats taking a while to download, but while Im waiting, is there any decent pics online that I can peruse?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
DBR X6 RIDER said:
One-fiddy? Sheeyot.

I got this message on the link:
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

:(

Later it is.
i exceeded my bandwidth limit last summer recovering from the broken leg, by drinking too many chocolate shakes.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
grabbing the video as we speak...cant wait!

im working on getting all 400 rolls of film i took both days as well as the video i nabbed from both days online....

it was a super fun pair of days..though standing around on the dirt for 7 hours the first night really took a toll on me; i was super sore :) the close-up pics and movies i got made it worth it though!

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
seand said:
grabbing the video as we speak...cant wait!

im working on getting all 400 rolls of film i took both days as well as the video i nabbed from both days online....

it was a super fun pair of days..though standing around on the dirt for 7 hours the first night really took a toll on me; i was super sore :) the close-up pics and movies i got made it worth it though!
400 rolls!!! Thats gotta be a misprint?? :eek:
you could have gottern yourself a top of the line digi cam for that price. In any case, Ill look forward to some good stuff.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
400 was a stupidly large exageration :)

we have 8 rolls of 35mm and a full 1gig sdcard of pics/vids...

im just being lazy with transferring it all :)