Quantcast

the good ol' days...

ntron350

Chimp
Mar 22, 2004
murland
what up? Im mtb only these days. I took 2 years off from riding when I was living in NYC. I got back into it last summer and moved to nor cal in sept to ride and do so 3-4 days a week. You still in Ga? You doing alot of riding/racing these days? I thought about buying a bmx bike to race here, but i kind of lost interest since I am still finding new trails to ride.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
I only raced the 20 once last year but am psyched and training for the spring break races. After that it'll be pretty much all DH all summer, who knows after that. I love the 20 but don't care to train year round and chase points and I love the big bike but it's 5 hours to the nearest big mountain DH (still in GA).

If you ever get back to DC/VA, holler. I plan to get up to SS/Diablo/whatever several times this year.

ntron350

Chimp
Mar 22, 2004
murland
You should hit off andy and get in on some trips this summer. I know he is trying to get a whistler trip going and we are definately going to do a week out in colorado and utah. We had a blast out there last year. PM me your email addy and i can pass it along to Andy if you want stay in the loop. I havent been really doing much DH/freeride, but will still hit that stuff after riding up the mountain. I may get back east this summer and suppose I could have my arm twisted to do some shuttle/ lift runs somewhere.