Quantcast

The Greg Hilll Tuck Thread

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
Cru said we needed a "tuck off," so here is the start. I'm sure I have others, and will try and get one of me soon. Until then we'll start with Cru's.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Haha. I bet the kids don't even know who Greg Hill is. Too bad. Here's one of the legend. I'm sure there are better pics out there, just couldn't find any in my quick scan of greg hill pics...

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Haha. I bet the kids don't even know who Greg Hill is. Too bad. Here's one of the legend. I'm sure there are better pics out there, just couldn't find any in my quick scan of greg hill pics...
Legend is right. Here is a pretty cool YouTube pictorial of his career. 2:06 is a photo of the infamous Greg Hill tuck. Camera angles aside that was a boost of a jump especially for a dude that killed on that track.

Last edited:

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
Its like a wax disc. Instead of keeping that s**t in your pocket, it's just part of the setup.
Skate meets bike. gotta love the skate influence.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
I should scan in the trail report from that issue - IIRC it was a NorCal place w/ Bob Mederno and some other lunnies. BMXA started covering trails during that time frame that was pretty much the foundation of the modern trail way of life.

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Tex is a bad man on a bike. So is Ryan!! The Eugene crew is good.
Rode some street today with Los Tonics. Haven't pedaled WFO at something in a very, very long time. Got most of the bike into the landing.

-L

Last edited: