Quantcast

The Greg Hilll Tuck Thread

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
g-d - looking real good. That's some height right there.

Landon - there are so many cool things going on with the picture. I'd get a big copy of that and a proper frame and hang it on my shop/office wall if I were you.

trailking - is that a bunnyhop in that pic? Looks like some late 80's early 90's stuff going on there.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
trailking - is that a bunnyhop in that pic? Looks like some late 80's early 90's stuff going on there.
That pic is of Carter Holland. He actually emailed that to me the other day because he was stoked on the GHT tribute. He mentioned he made some money from that pic... maybe in one of the mags?

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
That pic is of Carter Holland. He actually emailed that to me the other day because he was stoked on the GHT tribute. He mentioned he made some money from that pic... maybe in one of the mags?
haha, no sh!t. Looks like a Wizard Publication shot. Maybe it was in GO!

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
haha, no sh!t. Looks like a Wizard Publication shot. Maybe it was in GO!
Not Go. I had every issue and don't remember that pic. Maybe one of the off shoot mags they did, Club Homeboy or something else?

I could be wrong but BMXA, FREESTYLIN' and GO (the riders manual) were my bible. I pretty much memorized them...:)D

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Not Go. I had every issue and don't remember that pic. Maybe one of the off shoot mags they did, Club Homeboy or something else?

I could be wrong but BMXA, FREESTYLIN' and GO (the riders manual) were my bible. I pretty much memorized them...:)D
Yeah, purely a guess as I stopped picking them up after '88 - put that pic does look like their style.

Same for me - BMXA and Freestylin' were the bible for me - read them cover to cover. I have a ton of old BMXA's that I keep in a safe place - one of my most prized posessions.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
way off topic but, I have every issue of FREESTYLIN'. including two copies of the first issue.:D

SIN P3

Chimp
Feb 2, 2009
Tex is a bad man on a bike. So is Ryan!! The Eugene crew is good.
Rode some street today with Los Tonics. Haven't pedaled WFO at something in a very, very long time. Got most of the bike into the landing.

-L
ya landon tex and ryan throw down on the trails and they are doing it on what bike:cheers:.your bikes are sick.wish i had the cash to buy one.soon:biggrin:

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Landon - there are so many cool things going on with the picture. I'd get a big copy of that and a proper frame and hang it on my shop/office wall if I were you.
Don,

Hey thanks. That was such a fun day.

Sin P3, yeah, Tex and Ryan are very good on a bike. I'd be pretty stoked take trip down there sometime. Cool to see them on Tonics. Hopefully we'll have a bike for you when you need it.

Team Robot?? Yeah, Chaz can boost it. Serious pop, no doubt. Heal up.

-L

Last edited:

SIN P3

Chimp
Feb 2, 2009
Don,

Hey thanks. That was such a fun day.

Sin P3, yeah, Tex and Ryan are very good on a bike. I'd be pretty stoked take trip down there sometime. Cool to see them on Tonics. Hopefully we'll have a bike for you when you need it.

Team Robot?? Yeah, Chaz can boost it. Serious pop, no doubt. Heal up.

-L
you are welcome to come shard are trails just hit us up bro.and this summer i might be come by to buy a frame bro:biggrin: