Quantcast

~~~THE Hell Yesss! THREAD~~~~

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
At Joe's pastys come in 2 sizes (snack and regular) and 2 flavors (with or without gravy). They don't accept debit cards, only cash or check so I was forced to go basic without gravy. They where $4.75 each plus a $2.00 tip - I rolled up with $12.00 cash and was unwilling to locate an ATM.

No matter - the crust was a cross between pie crust & bread, I tend to favor crust more than bread so was disappointed at first. The filling was potato & flank steak - flank steak being a cut above what you normally would get. Since the meat was rather lean the innards where dry.

So Joe's Pasty Shop is OFF my list. Only 40 or 50 more to go... we're doing it again tonight. We're going to buy them frozen from a local place and cook them in our own oven.

I went to the ATM at lunch so I can afford gravy this time. Hell yeah!
lol you said pasty. HELL YEAH!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I think someone is going to buy the bullit tomorrow. HY!
Someone may buy our kayaks too. Hellmawfuknyeah!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Did my bike ride since my shoulder surgery (in almost 9 weeks now) to work today. So nice to be back on any type of bike right now. I am out of shape.

HELL YES!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
buddy at work just brought me Miles Davis- Porgy & Bess & Miles Davis Quintet- Miles Smiles. HY!

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
On my way into work this morning, I popped in a Gluecifer CD, and then the song entitled "The General Says Hell Yes" came on...HELL YEAH!

EDIT: gots me some new eyelet shock bushings installed at lunch yesterday. No slop, helllsssss yah!