Quantcast

The holy grail??

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Finally I have found one that is not beat to death. They're very hard to find in decent conditon and it's close so I don't have to worry about $400+ shipping costs. I would like to start racing them. I know if I raced full sized bikes I would kill myself in 2 years. I used to own one. I should have never sold it. Anyone else already own one?.....D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991-Yamaha-YSR-YSR50-with-5-Original-Miles_W0QQitemZ4581532812QQcategoryZ6718QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
it's actually a bit under priced so far...there is a huge demand for them...but people often get them confused with the little mini bikes you can buy at any dept. store now days....it's like comparing a dept. store Mongoose to a Foes...D

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
ysr's are cool! i've watched a couple local races - looks super fun. i'd love to give it a try. i seriously contemplated getting one in my sportbike days - great low-risk knee dragging antics. buy it!

SOil

Chimp
Jun 24, 2005
thats not actually a mini moto, its quite a lot bigger (a midi moto?)
Its also slower than the polini mini bikes and stuff like that.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Those were all over the place back in high school. I thought they were cool, but too much money. I know people who put way too much money into them.

I would look at craigs list. I bet you could find one there for cheap enough. I'm going to save up for an FX Bike myself :D