Quantcast

The horror!!!

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Baby's attracting trouble already.... mother in law is coming to stay for a week later this month....possibly more. My life is like a Flinstones episode.....except that I wear pants.... and my house is not stone.... oh and my vacuuum cleaner is not a little mini elephant....ok my life is almost NOTHING like a FLinstones episode.... but it doesn't change the fact that my mother in law is coming to town.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
I like your spelling of vacuum. You should contact Webster's and try to make it an official change. More U's = more fun.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
a week isnt too bad.. it could be worse.. like a month!!!!
look on the bright side... maybe you can get some riding in if she is there to help??

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Man, I must be lucky. My MIL came for about a week after all 3 of my boys were born and other than getting the stomach flu on the last visit she pretty much did everything we asked of her........ :thumb:

Now if I could just get her to come out for a couple weeks so my wife and I could go skiing in Utah. :think:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Why is it you hate Aaron Neville? Does your oldest like those Little People videos with his singing?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I guess I'm pretty lucky that my girlfriends parents love me and my parents love her huh?

chicodude said:
Wait, how in the hell do you get that lil' mark above the e?
If you are on a Windoze machine, depending on which way you want the mark to go, its either alt+0232 or alt+0233

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
MMike said:
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!

(That is the EXACT reason!....good call!)
I take it you are familiar with the visual delight that is the Baby Einstein video series?