Quantcast

the i have no life on a friday night thread

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
Celebratin that fat tire is finally available in Chicago other than that im relaxin. what are all you monkeys doin tonight?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I am eating pizza and anticipating the snow moving in from Arkansas so me and my dog can go on a kickass snow ride in the morning. Its been a sunuvabitch of a week at school and Im glad to sit here and do nothing.

Had to go to an art show last weekend:

Being lame is great.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
I am on page 8 of a lab that will probably end up being around 15 pages minimum. Absolutely awesome way to spend my Friday night. Saturday night shall be filled with more of the same lab plus 4, 1 page journal entries. Sunday night will be *gasp*, filled with the remaining journal entries and a 3 page paper. Damn, I love homework.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I just watched "Sin City" while half in the bag. I don't know if it was the alcohol or what, but I am still trying to figure out what the fock I just saw. :confused:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Like, dude, what is it with dudes getting their balls shot off, cut off, and ripped off in the movie? There was just a whole lot of teste mutililation going on.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
its not the best beer in the world but it sure is awesome when you can actually go to the store and buy it. dont piss on my parade:cool:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
I Are Baboon said:
Like, dude, what is it with dudes getting their balls shot off, cut off, and ripped off in the movie? There was just a whole lot of teste mutililation going on.
why didn't Stosh tell us he was in a movie?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
greenchris said:
its not the best beer in the world but it sure is awesome when you can actually go to the store and buy it. dont piss on my parade:cool:
Dude. You're single, at home on a Friday night, drinking beer and posting to Ridemonkey. Not much of a parade to piss on, eh? :blah:

Edit: Can you get Bell's Amber Ale around there? :thumb:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Hanging at home drinking Guinness, enjoying herbal refreshments and putting the Cove back together so I can go on a great ride tomorrow. Hopefully in the rain and cold! If I get lucky there will be a little snow at the top of the mountain. :thumb:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
i'm going to head out to a party in a bit. but i'm not feeling it, after a long week and a final exam today. plus i can't drink this month since i'm doing a nutrition study (free food for 100 days!). meh

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
bluebug32 said:
Are Stosh's balls in the bag with you tonight, Babs?

As for my Friday, Rob and I went out to a comedy club to hear the hysterical Bill Burr. A midget opened for him. Fun was had by all :thumb:
Let me guess, Rob was nuts over the midget?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
back from the party. like i said, wasn't feeling it, and foul mood + that atmosphere wasn't entertaining at all. sleep beckons, with a day of skiing to lighten my thoughts ahead

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
SkaredShtles said:
Fat Tire sucks. :monkey:
Blasphemer. Actually, it's the only thing that I can get at 7-11 that's worth drinking, but it's still pretty dang good. The mt. biker's beer of choice :thumb:

Tonight I ended up watching a couple movies with a girl I don't really know in an apartment that neither of us live in. A little weird, but fun. Looking forward to the expo tomorrow, so sleep is in order.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Plus, if you have the choice between a New Belgium (Fat Tire, et. al) beer and another similar quality, always choose NB as they are great with the environment and participate in many cycling activities/events.

huckjunkie

Chimp
Feb 8, 2006
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Its a wicked movie. Watch it again, not in the bag. Brittany Murphy is pretty hot in that movie. Anywho, I know its already Saturday morning, but it was so f*ing cold here in So Wisco last night that nobody in their right mind was going out. I am expecting much of the same this evening. Oh well summer is just around the corner.

PS I forgot to put in a quote, go back 2 pages and see the Baboon. And check out New Glarus Spotted Cow. The name is even appropriate for a fine Wisconsin microbrew.

huckjunkie said:
it was so f*ing cold here in So Wisco last night that nobody in their right mind was going out. Oh well summer is just around the corner.
Who are you kidding? You have at least TWO more months of cold, sh!tty, nasty weather ahead.

I may be headed up there in March. Would it be worth it to bring the bike along?