Quantcast

the i have no life on a friday night thread

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
robdamanii said:
Yeah, he told good jokes. What's not to laugh about a guy telling good jokes? Oh wait....I forgot....you're the kind of unrefined schmuck that would point and stare at him just because he's different from you. :nonono:
Boy, that joke went right over your head:teacher:. Now why would I point and stare? I have never had problems with people's sexual preferences, race or disability, EVER. It's just the morons I have problems with. You really are clueless aren't you.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Brian HCM#1 said:
Boy, that joke went right over your head:teacher:. Now why would I point and stare? I have never had problems with people's sexual preferences, race or disability, EVER. It's just the morons I have problems with. You really are clueless aren't you.
Morons eh? So you have a problem looking in the mirror in the morning?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
greenchris said:
this thread turned into a complete flame. what's the point, to be an e-bully?GRRRRRrrrr. get a f'in life.
It's not e-bullying, it's called poking fun. Plus there's a little more to it. So get your facts straight before you start telling people to get a life.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Brian HCM#1 said:
It's not e-bullying, it's called poking fun. Plus there's a little more to it. So get your facts straight before you start telling people to get a life.
Aww...sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of his multi-million-dollar-bed-with-one-million-thread-count-Egyptian-cotton sheets this morning? :rolleyes:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
robdamanii said:
Hey Brian, if you have a problem with me, take it up with me on the forums or in a PM. Stop changing my avatar you unfunny asshat.

Will all of you just shut the hell up?

Jesus. You are constanly unfunny. Its getting pretty old.

:nonono: