Sep 21, 2001
^.....i think i posted that awhile back....one page to be exact...:D

Last edited:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
The pseudo pro-life crowd exposed for their propaganda yet again:

What you have in the video is the equivalent of a math teacher explaining how calculus works while scary music plays in the background. Most people won’t understand it at all, but the terminology and visual cues will make them believe something horrible is going on.

Since most viewers of CMP’s video will never bother to look into the facts, they’ll just believe whatever bullshit they’re fed.

These explanations are irrelevant, though, to the conservatives who will use any leverage they can to make it more difficult for women to obtain abortions.

Already, GOP Presidential candidates have declared the video “sickening” and “outrageous.” Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal already announced a formal investigation into Planned Parenthood… which will go nowhere but might help him edge closer to Donald Trump in the polls.

None of this is surprising. But what else do you expect from people who don’t give a shit about science, women, or facts?

They’ll pounce on whatever red meat anti-abortion activists throw their way, casting aside anyone who explains what’s really going on when you take away the hype.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2015/07/14/planned-parenthood-isnt-selling-baby-parts-unpacking-the-lies-in-a-new-undercover-video/

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Send him back to Zimbabwe.
Tie him to the back of a vehicle.
Drag his sorry ass around, until we flush out a large predator.
Stop vehicle.
Watch predator, fuck up said dentist.
Drive away to let the toothy guy finish his meal in peace.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i picked up some hitch hikers coming down from nederland when i had my old beetle.....only because they had a dog...outside of driving by the stockyards in texas when we were little it was not my most pleasant smelling experience.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
POS camerawomen claims she's not a POS:

Petra Laszlo, the videographer caught on camera sticking out her leg to trip a refugee as he ran from police while clutching a child to his chest, says she is sorry — and that she's not "heartless." Laszlo says she panicked when she saw people running toward her in a field close to Hungary's border with Serbia.
While the key footage showed her tripping a man, other images showed Laszlo seeming to kick at a young woman as she tried to run across a field.
As Lauren reported Wednesday, N1TV is "associated with Hungary's far-right anti-immigrant party," the Jobbik party.

In addition to Laszlo's other troubles, the police are looking into her actions this week to see if they warrant criminal charges.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/09/11/439422524/camerawoman-who-tripped-migrant-in-hungary-apologizes

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
This Fvck needs to die

Robert McDowell, Kansas Man, Accused of Torturing Autistic 15-Year-Old

The suspect, 58-year-old Robert McDowell, is accused of approaching the teen — who is autistic — and "putting what the victim believed to be a handgun in the middle of his back" late Saturday, Wichita spokesman Lt. James Espinoza told reporters on Monday.

Robert McDowell Sedgwick County Jail
McDowell then allegedly took the boy to a nearby home, where authorities say he bound his neck and wrists using the boy's shoelaces and attached a pair of jumper cables to his ears.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kansas-man-accused-torturing-autistic-15-year-old-n435651