Quantcast

The "I Have Zero Faith In Humanity" Thread

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan

This is going on directly adjacent to one of our trail systems.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

This is going on directly adjacent to one of our trail systems.
Bah

that hanford site will kill you guys long before that will

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Oh that's different.

Moses' honor must be defended. Fuck that dump. Can we drive it to bellvue?
Yeah that's where its all coming from. Take the west side garbage back to the west side! The company who bought the LPL / Gravel pit next to our trails is a "recycling" company from the Seattle area who was sick of paying dump fees for all their waste that couldn't be recycled. Solution was to buy backwater dump in Butthole, WA and do as much evil shit as possible before anyone caught on.

Because it was designed as a LPL the fucking dump has a compacted earth liner rather than a real dump liner...

Fills ya with warm and fuzzies don'tcha know?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Woo, there is a book you NEED to read, Billionaire Wilderness. I’d be happy to send it to you for perusal when I finish with it.

It's probably just confirmation at this point but I hate jackson and its zillionaire population even more than here so I'd appreciate that very much.

I also have no problem paying for a paperback so if you say it's legit, I'll just buy a copy.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Let me read it, it is kinda juicy now, but I’m not sure where he is going with it. Possibly down a psuedo-acedemic route, I’ll report back in a few days. But his accounts of getting black-balled from the Yellowstone Club have set a good tone so far.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
oof

About that bollo pendant...

LOL, I think everyone gets blackballed from the yellowstone club.

There are a lot of hacky books written in that vein. Let me know if this one stands out.

To hold up my end, check out an author by the name of Dorceta Taylor. She's the diversity, equity and inclusion chair and some sort of enviromental position at Yale. She has a few books and papers about the gentrifying nature and racist roots (think john muir) of the conservation movement. I'm most of the way through this.

Academic as hell though, not smooth reading. It's dry as fuck. If you can get through some of her documentation, it's one of those rare presentations that's left me thinking 'well, I got nothin, good point.' She has some others I'll grab at some point.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It's probably just confirmation at this point but I hate jackson and its zillionaire population even more than here so I'd appreciate that very much.

I also have no problem paying for a paperback so if you say it's legit, I'll just buy a copy.
Powell's had it used for $16. It will be my next read, even though it will depress me.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
I had to stop playing that 22sec in where he said "Why are you here? Do you think you can just invade Poland".
I think if I watch anymore of the fuckwit I would start throwing things.......

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I had to stop playing that 22sec in where he said "Why are you here? Do you think you can just invade Poland".
I think if I watch anymore of the fuckwit I would start throwing things.......
I made myself watch it all, because apparently I’m stupid. Rage inducing for sure. I hope he is recognised and receives justice.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator