jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, I saw him three times this year, and never once dId he mention it, it wasn't available at the merch areas, it's not on his website, and I searched a little, and can't really find them for sale. It’s not on Lodge’s website, either.
He apparently had it made for a massive weathervane that is the focal piece of the new album cover.
It basically cost the same to have one made or have 1000 made, so he thought "why not?" (Just my theory, I can’t find anything at all where he talks about it).
But knowing Jason Isbell, I would pretty much bet that all of the proceeds went to the NAACP, or some such.
He's just that way.

EDIT: I searched a bunch, and found one that was sold on eBay. But they certainly aren’t marketing it or anything.
Any mention of it anywhere seems to have been scrubbed.

1686687296377.jpeg

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Fuck.
And here I am still regularly wearing a bunch of 20+ year old TNF, Mountain Hardware and Arcteryx clothing that is still going strong, some after spending years on canoe trips and a goodly amount of trail building.

Unfortunately, the new stuff, well in my experience, it is barely fit for street use.
I'm standing at my work desk in a 15 year old pair of shorts and a bike t-shirt that I think I got from Turner in 2008 also.