Quantcast

The "I Have Zero Faith In Humanity" Thread

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
a chat with our monarchs

these idiots really do believe they're the inspiration for the rest of the country's future

the author catches it a few times with some good juxtapositions

a chat with our monarchs

these idiots really do believe they're the inspiration for the rest of the country's future

the author catches it a few times with some good juxtapositions
No, can't "fix" California, nor the rest of the world. Humans, in reality, are not capable of rational behavior.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
:popcorn:

A boot strap aquantence of mine who is an executive director of a healthcare company has never had to purchase a car of their own. Currently rolls around in a giant Mercedes SUV that their father got for them.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Never had one so I can't refute. However I have never ever thought "this beer needs more clam, maybe some tomato".
it's tomato juice with (thankfully) no taste of the shit beer beneath it

so it's more like "this v8 would be better with a light buzz"

We used to make those with tecates as a hangover medicine so I'd already had a gateway drug.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada

IIRC, Nixon's approval rating was somewhat similar during/after Watergate. I suspect a fair amount of overlap.

Sounds like your school system needs work.
Too many of your people think Patriot is spelled Traitor.
You should really fix that.

Seriously, how brain-dead and up your own ass do you have to be to think that somebody who fucks around with your countries most classified documents and repeatedly lies about them is a good person to have in charge?

If you could somehow strip away all the politics and set the clock pre-trump, I would lay good money that the ones saying it's OK, would be the ones screaming the loudest for an execution.

But back to today's political climate - For a thought experiment substitute Clinton with Trump and see what the reaction would be.

You guys have a nice cold civil war going on it seems.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Sounds like your school system needs work.
Too many of your people think Patriot is spelled Traitor.
You should really fix that.

Seriously, how brain-dead and up your own ass do you have to be to think that somebody who fucks around with your countries most classified documents and repeatedly lies about them is a good person to have in charge?

If you could somehow strip away all the politics and set the clock pre-trump, I would lay good money that the ones saying it's OK, would be the ones screaming the loudest for an execution.

But back to today's political climate - For a thought experiment substitute Clinton with Trump and see what the reaction would be.

You guys have a nice cold civil war going on it seems.
well.....

there is the senile one who had them in his garage that is sending cluster bombs to ukraine.....

war criminal maybe....

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
you go out for Thai Food, you can't eat hot and spicy. You order Dragon Balls which are labeled Hot and spicy then you sue because it burned your throat. Dumb shit. they agian this sounds like my kind of Thai Spot

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
They found out about @kidwoo :rofl:

must be in promoted articles today