Quantcast

The "I Have Zero Faith In Humanity" Thread

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
That'll show 'em!

Ya a stationary flagpole with the flag 50 feet off of the ground is the same thing as the same sized flags being ground level, ,mobile and flapping into oncoming traffic. It is about the size of the flags, not the fact that the flags are on his truck. That kid needs to be in school as he is a danger to society without some serious edumucationing. :bonk: Oh, I also like that mommy won't let him take the bus, being that the bus sounds about his speed. :rofl:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
This.

I'd like to have been able to provide public comment in the form of something simple:

"I'd just like to say, fuck off, you fascist cunts. All of ya. Every goddam last one of ya."
Can you slip in a "religiously bigoted" in there too?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
It almost begs the question - if people like this didn’t have the Bible and Jesus in their lives would they just go completely off the rails and be totally unhinged?

They already find ways to justify shitty behavior using the Bible. But could they be worse without it?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
It almost begs the question - if people like this didn’t have the Bible and Jesus in their lives would they just go completely off the rails and be totally unhinged?

They already find ways to justify shitty behavior using the Bible. But could they be worse without it?
I mean... I'd say they already are off the rails and totally unhinged. But maybe they could be worse? I dunno.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

I used to have a boss who was very religious. He did not drink or partake in other vices such as coffee. Whenever in a social situation someone would offer him a drink, he would turn it down with the canned response of 'aw shucks no, if I drank alcohol I'd be off raping and murdering'. As he was regularly around people who drank and who weren't rapists or murderers I always wondered what was in his head that the only thing preventing him from crossing the line from hapless rube to war criminal was a Bud Light.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I used to have a boss who was very religious. He did not drink or partake in other vices such as coffee. Whenever in a social situation someone would offer him a drink, he would turn it down with the canned response of 'aw shucks no, if I drank alcohol I'd be off raping and murdering'. As he was regularly around people who drank and who weren't rapists or murderers I always wondered what was in his head that the only thing preventing him from crossing the line from hapless rube to war criminal was a Bud Light.
Honestly, if I had the choice between showing this guy what he was missing on a few bud lights with friends, and finding out that was all it took to turn him into a monster, then I’d support his decision. The benefit of being right isn’t worth the risk of being wrong.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Dude probably had some past experience with alcoholism either an abusive parent growing up or he drank heavily. Either way, I’d believe him.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
the only thing preventing him from crossing the line from hapless rube to war criminal was a Bud Light.
bud light specifically might bring out the obviously self hating trans gay crossdressing pedophile blood drinking krakken deep within him

I mean when you say something that stupid, people already think you're a fuckin weirdo. I would have been creeped out enough just thinking he honestly believed this, or it was actually true. Either way I don't want that dude supervising or socializing anywhere near me.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
bud light specifically might bring out the obviously self hating trans gay crossdressing pedophile blood drinking krakken deep within him

I mean when you say something that stupid, people already think you're a fuckin weirdo. I would have been creeped out enough just thinking he honestly believed this, or it was actually true. Either way I don't want that dude supervising or socializing anywhere near me.

I just assumed he was a brainwashed Mormon.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The idea is that the miners’ computer arrays would demand so much electricity that someone would come along to build more power plants,

"someone"

31.7 million dollars later.....

Clifnotes
fabiotexasgrid.JPG

Last edited: