Quantcast

The "I Have Zero Faith In Humanity" Thread

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
It let's you know the driver is a self important douchebag with horrible judgement....which police say may have contributed to the accident.
Ah gotcha. Observed said behavior in the wild this evening on my way into town. Tesla driver in the left lane holding up traffic. Get next to them and the passenger is spoon feeding the driver soup from a bowl.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Ah gotcha. Observed said behavior in the wild this evening on my way into town. Tesla driver in the left lane holding up traffic. Get next to them and the passenger is spoon feeding the driver soup from a bowl.

Okay, what does the brand of car have to do with any of that ?

:D

just kidding

bagging on tesla buyers is probably the first national pastime in a long time with actual merit

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Probably left out the part where homie ate a couple mushroom caps before wandering off into the woods.
This may or may not have happened to me once in 1985 before a Yes concert in Boulder. I may or may not have gotten naked, lost in the flatirons, hiding behind rocks, with just a comic book and a bible. The comic book may or may not have actually won. The concert may or may not have been phenomenally epic. I may or may not have slept in a ditch, and made friends with a skunk.

But no one really knows.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
This may or may not have happened to me once in 1985 before a Yes concert in Boulder. I may or may not have gotten naked, lost in the flatirons, hiding behind rocks, with just a comic book and a bible. The comic book may or may not have actually won. The concert may or may not have been phenomenally epic. I may or may not have slept in a ditch, and made friends with a skunk.

But no one really knows.
What is this “may or may not have happened” ? I definitely did shit like that. My entire neighborhood would drop and shoot bottle rockets at each other for hours on the Fourth. Roman candles viewed through a peep hole as they are fired at you is way fun.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
What is this “may or may not have happened” ? I definitely did shit like that. My entire neighborhood would drop and shoot bottle rockets at each other for hours on the Fourth. Roman candles viewed through a peep hole as they are fired at you is way fun.
I remember Roman Candle fights...
I also wonder how the fuck I'm still alive when remembering such fun times. :rofl: