Quantcast

The "I Have Zero Faith In Humanity" Thread

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Tie mother to bed. Insert curling iron that has been dipped in pepper spray. Turn on curling iron. Leave.
close....but i think i'd still like to shoot her in the face.....if she survives that....then the curling iron.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23221237
Eyewitnesses said some of the victims were burned alive in Saturday's attack, while others were shot as they tried to flee.

A reporter from the Associated Press found chaotic scenes at the hospital in nearby Potiskum, where traumatised parents struggled to identify their children among the charred bodies and gunshot victims.

Survivors said suspected militants arrived with containers full of fuel and set fire to the school.
happy ramadan, western educated infidels

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
the u.s. may be funny, but pol pot absolutely *killed*
And many of the campaigns from either side of the West in WWII would be considered war crimes today some of which dwarf Pol Pot. "The Greatest Generation" indeed.

Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
if i didn't know any better, i'd offer that you're trying to legitimize someone who is 'clearly delusional', and yet managed to slap around (as you would have it) anne-marie waters. tell me, what religion (if any) is she?

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
if i didn't know any better, i'd offer that you're trying to legitimize someone who is 'clearly delusional', and yet managed to slap around (as you would have it) anne-marie waters. tell me, what religion (if any) is she?
Being obtuse again, I have defended against your ignorant/bigoted quips on RM before that Islam is somehow worse than Judo-Christian. I also have stated that there are positive attributes of religion. Being a member of no religion also means no one speaks for what I believe/claim to believe in any capacity.

Also note many especially productive/gifted members of our society also have conditions like Asperger's/ASD.

P.S. I had a nice Afghan dinner last night with a few Russians. Must have sucked for the proprietors to serve such good food on Ramadan :D

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Religion and faith are wonderful things to have on a personal level. But when it starts forming or interfering with state and/or public policy, and heads of religions become power brokers, things get all fvcked up...I know, stating the obvious...

Last edited:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Being obtuse again, I have defended against your ignorant/bigoted quips on RM before that Islam is somehow worse than Judo-Christian.
in the interest of clarity, islam *as a religion* i do not find troublesome in the least. the contemporary culture, however, seems to be in dire need of crisping up, best achieved through internal reformation that must include divorce from politicking - not through mockery & bill of attainder legislation. can you imagine if the rest of the world kept these rogues in check by society in a similar manner to christendom?
P.S. I had a nice Afghan dinner last night with a few Russians. Must have sucked for the proprietors to serve such good food on Ramadan :D
hey, as long as it was sundown in mecca...

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT

A Washington father of one who blew up the family dog because he believed it was possessed by the devil will not be charged with animal cruelty because, according to authorities, the dog didn't suffer.

Skamania County deputies arrived at the Sevenson home of Christopher W. Dillingham early Sunday morning following multiple reports of a loud explosion.

Dog parts were found strewn across the 45-year-old's yard.

Deputies say Dillingham, a fireworks stand owner with a lengthy criminal record, blew up a homemade explosive device attached to Cabella's neck because he believed the yellow lab was evil.

Dillingham said his ex-girlfriend, who had given him the dog after her cousin could no longer care for it, "put the devil in it."

He was also in the process of preparing for a nuclear "rapture" and had removed all the metal objects from his home because they were inhabited by "the souls of demons."

Dillingham was ultimately booked on charges of reckless endangerment and possession of an explosive device, but not on animal cruelty charges.

Undersheriff Dave Cox explained that a cruelty charge requires proof of animal suffering, which was absent in this case, because the dog's death "was instantaneous."

Skamania County Prosecutor Adam Kick told KPTV it was possible animal cruelty charges will be added later "if the law allows."

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
A Washington father of one who blew up the family dog because he believed it was possessed by the devil will not be charged with animal cruelty because, according to authorities, the dog didn't suffer.

Undersheriff Dave Cox explained that a cruelty charge requires proof of animal suffering, which was absent in this case, because the dog's death "was instantaneous."
I suppose, technically, there is an argument to be made.

Did Mr. Dillingham win a free trip to Rock Creek?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
by this 'logic', i can hack the head off any dog i see on the trails & only have to worry about being charged at most with menacing & whatever comes of holding a certain sized blade, both i'm sure are misdemeanors.

also, this:
Dillingham, a fireworks stand owner with a lengthy criminal record,
dafuq?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
by this 'logic', i can hack the head off any dog i see on the trails & only have to worry about being charged at most with menacing & whatever comes of holding a certain sized blade, both i'm sure are misdemeanors.

also, this:dafuq?
I'm not saying it's "right". Unless you're a ninja.

Also: Good catch on the fireworks thing. Don't know how I missed that.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
So you feel the death penalty is cruel and unusual punishment, then? Being instantaneously blown up is quicker than most modern forms of capital punishment...

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I'm not saying it's "right". Unless you're a ninja.

Also: Good catch on the fireworks thing. Don't know how I missed that.
correct me if i'm wrong...generally convicted felons can't own firearms....right?

but they can sell sh!t that blows up?

i wouldn't mind beating the jesus out of him.