Quantcast

The "I Have Zero Faith In Humanity" Thread

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
this is why I and I alone control the power of the nips

no one else can handle the responsibility, nor understand proper application
One night you will be awakened to see a shirtless Loco hovering over you. In the following moments pleading for a rapid death you will come to truly understand who controls the midnight nipples.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
When the NASCAR champ can't go backstage at Disneyland, we all lose, or something.

One thing that should be made clear is that in no way, Kyle Larson pompous or ‘needy’ for celebrity treatment. But his revelation hints at where NASCAR has gone wrong in the modern era.

Uh huh

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
One thing that should be made clear is that in no way, Kyle Larson pompous or ‘needy’ for celebrity treatment. But his revelation hints at where NASCAR has gone wrong in the modern era.

Uh huh
He just was kinda expected VIP treatment or something. But no fuss or anything. :rofl:

Some of the comments were pretty good

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
McBride is also the director of the Los Angeles Police Protective League. In an appearance on FOX News Monday, McBride told anchors that he's, "telling people ‘don’t visit because we don't think we can keep you safe right now,'" comparing Los Angeles to the movie The Purge, "but instead of 24 hours to commit your crime, they have 365 days."

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Folks in Drain are armed. Small town Oregon is very "Southern".
My browser blocks that instagram link so I was just going of what was written. This is it. This is all it says. :rofl:

DRAIN, Ore. – Officials have rescinded a warning to residents in Drain after two people were arrested Wednesday morning.

Law enforcement activity across the town began on Tuesday evening and continued overnight. Officials had asked residents to secure their homes and shut their blinds.

Drain resident Heather Moore lives about a block from where the activity was taking place, and took action when she heard the warning.

“I went upstairs, got my pistol and made sure I had it locked and loaded," Moore said. "I locked the doors, and I'm staying vigilant."

Moore described seeing a large police presence.

“We came home from Cottage Grove, and there were three Douglas County sheriffs catty-cornered from my house," Moore said. "They were just posted up talking. Then we saw lights on the side of the house.”

The Douglas County Sheriff's Office has confirmed that two people were taken into custody, and has not released any other information at this time.