Quantcast

The Intarweb is broke

J

JRB

I can't find a damn negative spring anywhere for Stosh. I thought I was good at playing this game. :dead:

J

JRB

MMcG said:
Did ya happen to find any unwanted v-brakes for me though? ;)
I need to send you a PM, but I will just tell you here. I don't have any sd7 levers like I thought, but do have a virtually brand new set of SD3s, levers and all. Make me an offer.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I feel compelled to state that my online transaction with loco was flawless :thumb:

Oh, and it would be "The Intarweb is broken" :D

J

JRB

Echo said:
I feel compelled to state that my online transaction with loco was flawless :thumb:

Oh, and it would be "The Intarweb is broken" :D
Yeah yeah - I was posting with Mack last night and it made me stupid. I am going to start hating my disc brakes next. :D

Thanks Echo.

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
I thought you already did. I've been saving my pennies.
Nope - it's just I wouldn't mind new ones. Since I have a small fortune in camping stuff, I am sure that I am keeping them.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
I can't find a damn negative spring anywhere for Stosh. I thought I was good at playing this game. :dead:
Dude the universe is broke if you're going out of your way to do something nice for me.....

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
dh girlie said:
What is an intarweb anyway? Why do you call it that anyway, hick?

1. intarweb
Intentional misspelling for 'internet' usually used when making fun of people who are technologically impaired

OMG! Teh Intarweb si down!!11! All of my AOL Blast Capacity leaked out!

2. intarweb
Purposeful, sarcastic misspelling of "internet". A term seemingly inspired by Something Awful creation Jeff K, known for his indecipherable ramblings patterned after the habits of a stereotypical AOLer.

You can't check your e-mail? Is this your first day on the intarweb, or what?