Quantcast

The Interregnum Wars

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I keep reading your press, Twitter, and so on, so many people buying guns, and I am increasingly finding it hard to see how Nov 3rd is going to turn out OK. I hope this is overblown and good sense prevails but the atmosphere doesn't seem like that at the moment. This idea is even being taken seriously by the NYT. How do you people who are on the ground feel about all this? Do you have plans? What are you going to do if or when the Interregnum Wars kick off?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I plan on acquiring my Freedom Wands after everyone drops dead because they were Mask Rebels and caught teh Rona. No need to panic purchase as there will be plenty of military grade weaponry available if you’re patient.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Pickles are rad.

Oh yeah, forgot, hey changleen: we are literally nation of self obsessed fucking morons. Nothing should be surprising at this point. It's not to us. The only way this comes out clear is if biden (and a blue senate) win overwhelmingly in early, and day of voting. Anything else throws things into question and that's when the idiots get active. If that happens, cities and highly populated suburbs gon git ugly.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I'm an advocate of the theory that Trump probably doesn't leave after the election.

I'm not buying a Freedum extender. This forum is filled with examples of why having a firearm in my house is a bad idea, and I'm self aware enough to acknowledge this.

I might pick up a couple extra days worth of food. I'll be sure that both cars have gas/are charged.

If there is unrest, it wont last more than a month and nothing will come of it. If Americans were going to be outraged they were going to do it by now. The evidence of the direction this country has been taking is there, for anyone who was paying attention and yet when I've attended protests, people number in the dozens, maybe. As @kidwoo points out; Panem et circenses, no one protests on a full belly or when the game is on. It wasn't Orwell who predicted the future, it was Huxley. If Biden doesn't outright win the election, this country is lost. It might be anyway.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Pickles are rad.

Oh yeah, forgot, hey changleen: we are literally nation of self obsessed fucking morons. Nothing should be surprising at this point. It's not to us. The only way this comes out clear is if biden (and a blue senate) win overwhelmingly in early, and day of voting. Anything else throws things into question and that's when the idiots get active. If that happens, cities and highly populated suburbs gon git ugly.
given the high percentages of early voter turnout with the election still 5 days away, this cannot yet be ruled out.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Great. Now I'm not sure if I can seek shelter in your basement for the Interregnum Wars. Clearly, your judgment is questionable.......

As for you, you don't like Olives either. You're on my list. The fuck is wrong with you? :disgust:
Olives and cucumbers are the schwanz and balls of the veg/fruit world. Change my mind.

Pickles, OTOH, are deliiiiiiiishus.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Fuck olives.
Fuck pickles.

The only thing pickles are for is throwing away when someone mistakenly puts them on my burger or plate.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
And in parallel to the political divide in the US causing social breakdown....

It is starting to look like the demise of the :monkey: will be pickle related. :nerd:

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
Back in the 80s I lived outside Philadelphia. The best hoagies (sub sammich) to be found were in a convenience store with a weird name, WaWa. They had a big wooden barrel by the deli counter that held giant kosher dill pickles. So good.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
@Pesqueeb I wish more people had at least some sense of self awareness about firearms. I absolutely do not trust myself with one. I have never owned a tool that I didn’t use at least once. Not a doubt in my mind that I would have shot someone by now. People with anger issues or depression should not have access to firearms. It’s really that simple.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Back in the 80s I lived outside Philadelphia. The best hoagies (sub sammich) to be found were in a convenience store with a weird name, WaWa. They had a big wooden barrel by the deli counter that held giant kosher dill pickles. So good.
wawa has become religion around here. some of them have added drive thrus.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
@Pesqueeb I wish more people had at least some sense of self awareness about firearms. I absolutely do not trust myself with one. I have never owned a tool that I didn’t use at least once. Not a doubt in my mind that I would have shot someone by now. People with anger issues or depression should not have access to firearms. It’s really that simple.
:stupid:

My whole family was cops. I realized early on, that I did not want to be one, because I would end up shooting too many idiots. Whilst I have enjoyed shooting when I have gone, I have no need, use or business owning a firearm.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Guys, guys, we need to listen to each other and respect both sides! Those cucumbers are good in a big fatass salad, or on a hummus sammich. And the pickles are delicious on those hoagies too (plus drunk as fuck food when I just want something pickle shaped and salty in my mouth)should I post that in the no context thread or somebody else got it?

Fuckin honky ass ridemonkey. Someone from a civilized first world country expresses concern for our impending civil war part tois, and it's back to what you people can stuff in your faces.

This country is poison

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
My neighbor believes he himself is the 2nd coming of christ and has tried to invite me into gods army to fight the heathens. He has recently acquired a pair of matching early 2000's suburbans. From the looks of things he is preparing for Mad Max Trumpocalypse. The fugger thinks this is the big one and told me about his stacked hideaway in the woods. Too bad it's about to get snowed in.

These kooks are the minority but get air time as if it's a majority. I don't see how this is going to end well.