Quantcast

The Interregnum Wars

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Haha, I keep telling myself that the militant freekers are more abundant here because this is gods country and the nation as a whole is more balanced. I say to myself the media is amplifying the hate and white pride. There has to be a larger balance of reasonable people. My community is notoriously known for its lack of political diversity.

I think it's fucked that we are testing the system in the next two weeks.

That spot is somewhere in the southern Goat Rocks.

@kidwoo a snow loving gator with an okra flavored mullet. What in the what. I suppose you will do the swallowing then. ;)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Paywall...
DICKINSON, N.D. -- A 33-year-old self-professed “Proud Boy” was arrested Wednesday, Oct. 28, by the Dickinson Police Department on terrorizing charges after sending an anonymous email to The Dickinson Press in which he conveyed a bomb threat, targeting a voting location in the city.

Anthony A. Raymond of Dickinson was arrested and is being held at the Southwest Multi-County Correction Center. The anonymous email threat was received by The Press Wednesday afternoon.

The email stated, “I will blow up the voting location in Stark Co.,” and it was signed by “The Proud Boys.”

The “Proud Boys” is a far-right and neo-facist male-only organization that has been known to encourage political violence — especially centered on counter protests against ANTIFA, a left-wing political movement in the United States that aims to achieve their objectives through the use of violence.

Dickinson Police Sgt. Joe Cianni said the investigation team was able to determine the IP address and locate Raymond by tracing the origin of the email that was sent to The Press.

“I think this is an isolated incident and we don’t believe that anyone is in any immediate danger and can safely vote at any of the various polling locations located in Stark County or other jurisdictions within North Dakota and feel safe to be able to cast their vote,” Cianni said. “This should not (prevent) them from feeling safe or casting their vote.”

The investigation is still ongoing as police sift through video surveillance footage, Cianni said, adding that Raymond is facing a C-Felony charge, and the courts will decide how to pursue the matter predicated on Raymond’s criminal record.

“I really don’t know why people do some of the things they do. Some of them have some issues going on in their lives and mental health disabilities. There’s such a variety of things which causes people to commit crimes that I can’t really pin it down,” he said. “... It could be as bad as someone having a bad day and frustrated with what’s been occurring throughout the day or throughout the week.”

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I do agree with you somewhat but for very different reasons.

There already are people fighting in the streets over nothing. You think it won't elevate to civil war because people are generally good. I think it won't just because americans are too fucking lazy.
Yup. Here people won’t leave their home if there is even the slightest chance of rain.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
Ooh speaking of Patagonia, I got some Capilene on the way. Tell me again how I am supposed to feel guilty while I am warm and cozy in my new baselayer all wraped up in my cottage indusrtry sleeping bag and tent.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Ooh speaking of Patagonia, I got some Capilene on the way. Tell me again how I am supposed to feel guilty while I am warm and cozy in my new baselayer all wraped up in my cottage indusrtry sleeping bag and tent.
........because patagonia is the only company that makes outdoor clothing.............

And not all company owners buy up open space, kick off indigenous people to make way for white richies on vacation......but the guy who owns patagonia does. All while babbling some bullshit about conservation, because he apparently misspelled 'exclusion'.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The adults are back in control.

-what fatass 'alpha' male with big titties seb gorka said when trump got elected

I'm shocked the guy just flat out denied what's on video. Must be a cop.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
More unicorns and joy:

If the crowds are sufficiently large and volatile, he can claim to be justified in responding with federal powers to bring order. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper, and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Mark Milley, have both said they are opposed to deploying armed forces on American soil.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Let me guess, lost his eye to a scope mounted to a high power rifle he wasn't holding correctly?
Okay, fuck it, I'm genuinely too giddy to not share

After his discharge, he worked as a firearms instructor and parked cars as a valet. In 1993, he dropped a loaded handgun and it shot him in the face, blinding him in his left eye

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The text that follows, immediately after what I just quoted:

The brush with death inspired him, at 28, to enroll in community college. He went on to the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, where he graduated summa cum laude, and then to Yale Law School, where he won a prize for a paper arguing that the Bush administration’s enemy-combatant doctrine violated the Constitution.

This twat waffle knows what's right, or at least did at some point in his life. He's just showing his true inner asshole that he can't escape now. So we'll have yet another fat ass honky militia in this country led by someone who likely has a literal TBI, leading the blinder than him to a governmental coup just because he's gone full bat shit.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
So we'll have yet another fat ass honky militia in this country led by someone who likely has a literal TBI, leading the blinder than him to a governmental coup just because he's gone full bat shit.
A couple years ago an ex-special forces friend and I were discussing various scenarios involving militias vs the government. He laughed at the idea that they think they can win. He told me about these smart grenades that are programable. He's like, " you can be hiding behind a concrete bunker and I can just detonate it above your head, don't even need to see ya."

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
From the Atlantic article:
Some white militant said:
“Us old vets and younger ones are going to end up having to kill these young kids,” he concluded. “And they’re going to die believing they were fighting Nazis.”

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You know who else died believing they were fighting nazis?

WW2 vets of the US, France, Belgium, Russia, the UK, Poland, and everyone else who were fighting nazis.

That dumb motherfucker just said he was ready to shoot democrats at polling places. Gee who could have seen avid gun rights dipshits going down this rabbit hole? Dan0 for shur.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
There was tons of sketchy video out of minneappolis with fat white guys breaking shit during the days following the george floyd protests. Finally a charge of a white militia dork from texas who was at least partially responsible for burning down the cop precinct.

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
Okay, fuck it, I'm genuinely too giddy to not share

After his discharge, he worked as a firearms instructor and parked cars as a valet. In 1993, he dropped a loaded handgun and it shot him in the face, blinding him in his left eye

I had to look him up when you first mentioned him. The second part of this quote from an NPR story... :rofl:

And at one point, he had an accident actually with a loaded handgun, and he dropped it and it discharged and shot him in the face and blinded him in one eye. And I found he doesn't like to talk much about this part of his life.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
"He is currently prohibited from owning or purchasing firearms and, according to an ATF bulletin issued earlier this year, had refused to follow orders to surrender his guns."
Sounds like the ATF needs to go Branch Davidian on his ass.