Quantcast

The Interregnum Wars

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
The tricky part is going to be figuring out where to put the ammo on my fatbike.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I do agree with you somewhat but for very different reasons.

There already are people fighting in the streets over nothing. You think it won't elevate to civil war because people are generally good. I think it won't just because americans are too fucking lazy.
I'd be lying to myself if I said I wasn't concerned about mass rioting and violence and possible civil war. My Ma was more terrified of riots and violence incited by a HRC win in 2016 than she was concerned about a Trump presidency. I should check in on her.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'd be lying to myself if I said I wasn't concerned about mass rioting and violence and possible civil war. My Ma was more terrified of riots and violence incited by a HRC win in 2016 than she was concerned about a Trump presidency. I should check in on her.
the rioting by the hometown when a sportsball team wins their championship is arguably worse.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
wait till you find the one of some chud knocking out a black woman trying to protect her female partner from getting beat with a baton, or the other one of them running down a woman on a sidewalk and beating the shit out of her, or the other one who sucker punched a woman just standing there filming

Similar things happened in Atlanta, sacramento, portland, eugene, and nyc last night. And every time cops protected them.

beyond the nightly level I mean

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Just another totally normal group of people having a totally normal weekend.