Quantcast

The islamist terror threat - an massive lie?

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I *think* it's a SHE (see the "I'm pretty" comment)
True, could also have a man-rack and wear pigtails....nttawwt.
Searched "its" posts for evidence either way, nothing found except this gem
yeah, this one time i tried to order a babyseat for my downhill bike, and they were like "your not gonna really go downhill with a baby strapped on your bike are you?" and i was like "whateva, i do wat i wan"
So it's either a comic genius or dead from the neck up.

Jun 15, 2006
still no rebuttal uttle uttle? saying i dont understand you to stop the conversation when your out gunned by a sexy comic genius whosa dead above the necks gotta hurt

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
still no rebuttal uttle uttle? saying i dont understand you to stop the conversation when your out gunned by a sexy comic genius whosa dead above the necks gotta hurt
There has to be something to rebut...

edit: Ahh, I see. My powers of divination show that schnarfy-boy here has a history as other users. Lesson: always check up on the uppity n00bs.

Jun 20, 2007
yep, gotta check those uppity noobs . hey, binary , have you really posted over 13000 times??my god that is so impressive, i would love to come over and check out your star wars doll collection, then maybe later we could discuss how youve never seen a vagina, but somehow you know what a cock tastes like. anywho, this is awesome, i love that you do stuff like what youll do after you read this, man your cool.
i have a feeling some one was the last man picked during dodgeball. anyway, your a dduuu-sh bag cause all you are is a little fairy tattle tale, and i guess in your world they like tattle tales, find a new hobby fag

p.s-you forum guys are all the same, whinno limp wrists that run for the hills any time your notions are challenged or disagreed with, so go ahead with the banning, ill always come back cause its so fun to get you girls all wrilled up!!! see ya soon, long live iraq

p.p.s- if anybody wants a good belly laugh, go thru some of binarys postins, what a ****ing hall moniter, i love the one where you had enopugh time to highliitte all the gramctikal irrors on some ones post, god, are you that much of a sean hannity??

Kihaji

Norman Einstein
Jan 18, 2004
Well, there's that--and the fact that she/he/it obviously hasn't bothered to read a word I've written.
Plus, countering what essentially is the Chewbacca defense is damn near impossible.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Beautiful, just beautiful.

Your brilliant wit has wounded me deeply. I feel so ashamed of my life now.

edit: I'm going to leave that post there... I think it speaks to the IQ of the poster.
I too, am blown away by the wicked burn. My therapist will most definitely have her hands full.

Thanks for leaving the post. Pure genius.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Nobody of serious consequence. He had the username "canthuck" on here for a while, apparently was enough of an idiot to get banned a couple times and RM deleted all of his posts.
Oh...well good work then. I thought maybe it was MrClean or something.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
yep, gotta check those uppity noobs . hey, binary , have you really posted over 13000 times??my god that is so impressive, i would love to come over and check out your star wars doll collection, then maybe later we could discuss how youve never seen a vagina, but somehow you know what a cock tastes like. anywho, this is awesome, i love that you do stuff like what youll do after you read this, man your cool.
i have a feeling some one was the last man picked during dodgeball. anyway, your a dduuu-sh bag cause all you are is a little fairy tattle tale, and i guess in your world they like tattle tales, find a new hobby fag

p.s-you forum guys are all the same, whinno limp wrists that run for the hills any time your notions are challenged or disagreed with, so go ahead with the banning, ill always come back cause its so fun to get you girls all wrilled up!!! see ya soon, long live iraq

... and your opinions are so beneath me that I went to the the effort of creating a fake email account and registering myself on RM to insult you. I am glad that I do not waste my time like you guys or hide behind an anonymous identity.
You showed us....

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/06/29/london.alert/index.html

The resistance lives

Police in London say they have deactivated a bomb packed with nails and capable of creating huge casualties, raising renewed fears of a terrorist strike almost two years after the city was hit by deadly suicide bombers.

The device, consisting of 200 liters of fuel, gas cylinders and nails linked to a triggering mechanism, was found in a car in Haymarket, in the city's busy nightclub and theater district shortly before 2 a.m. (0100 GMT) on Friday.
CNN International Security Correspondent Paula Newton said it was potentially aimed at theatergoers or nightclubbers, echoing plots recently thwarted by anti-terror police in which Islamic militants intended to attack prominent dance venues and shopping malls.
For those of you familar with London, this was right between Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
And next week we will discover that it was actually a builder's van and he was just sleeping off the effects of lunchtime drinking.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
This kinda thing used to be a regular occurrence in London - when those good ol' freedom fighters the IRA were still trying to throw off the imperial yoke.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Of course there is. Whatever you want, there's a place just around the corner from there!
and if you want another car bomb guess what? That's right another one around the corner.

A police robot is investigating a car in Park Lane hours after a car bomb was defused nearly.

Hype Park was evacuated after Park Lane, which borders the park, was closed between Marble Arch and Hyde Park Corner and a 200m cordon put in place after reports of a suspicious vehicle.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
wait, i thought since tony blair was gone that islamic terror threats would in turn abate....??? i'm so confused as to how to link causality on this very complicated & historically rich topic.