kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Empire or Hegemony - Whatever you want to call it always equals assholes. When you break it down, any human group that controls power over another ends up being assholes.

Its the human condition.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Empire or Hegemony - Whatever you want to call it always equals assholes. When you break it down, any human group that controls power over another ends up being assholes.

Its the human condition.
not always not everywhere

Just the inevitable outcome of any top down management structure

Which reminds me.......let me talk about tesla......

Just kidding. Hey is it true you commonwealth wierdos have to get the literal queen to sign off on your legislation? We have something here but it's with an oil company

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
not always not everywhere

Just the inevitable outcome of any top down management structure

Which reminds me.......let me talk about tesla......

Just kidding. Hey is it true you commonwealth wierdos have to get the literal queen to sign off on your legislation? We have something here but it's with an oil company

In short - Yes.
In long - It's a bit more complicated.

Basically the Governor General is the monarchs viceregal representative.
They are in theory a non-partisan safeguard against the abuse of power in the monarchs name. In actual fact they are ceremonial - a figurehead rubber stamp so to speak.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Just found out my neighbor's son died of an overdose a few months ago. Grown ass adult, not a kid.

Nurse told me it's one of 20 in my massive town of 3k people this year alone.

Overdose of what I don't know. But something is wrong with this.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just found out my neighbor's son died of an overdose a few months ago. Grown ass adult, not a kid.

Nurse told me it's one of 20 in my massive town of 3k people this year alone.

Overdose of what I don't know. But something is wrong with this.
Save bet fentanyl was involved, even if he wasn't trying to do fentanyl or even opioids.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Save bet fentanyl was involved, even if he wasn't trying to do fentanyl or even opioids.
Definitely a prominent thought.

Also the fact that 'general opioid malaise' has taken hold in a joint where literally half the jobs and housing stock (and one-off work) have departed recently.

This place is odd. Hang out here for 10 years and whether you want to or not, you end up kinda knowing everyone. Even 3k is an overcount. It's tighter than that. 20 dead from that specific cause seems astronomical.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Definitely a prominent thought.

Also the fact that 'general opioid malaise' has taken hold in a joint where literally half the jobs and housing stock (and work) have departed recently.

This place is odd. Hang out here for 10 years and whether you want to or not, you end up kinda knowing everyone. Even 3k is an overcount. It's tighter than that. 20 dead seems astronomical.

Found this to be interesting, it is even taking out the party bois.

1665974166970.png

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
That previously non-existent yellow line is certainly a thing. That's how Michael Kenneth Williams died.

Speaking as someone who's been dosed with a thing that was not the thing I intended to ingest (as well as babysitting a buddy dosed with PCP via the same cause) I seriously do not get the marketing alone appeal of this.

The recently deceased I could certainly see doing some blow.

I gotta wonder if this going to be like the CIA funding coke importation in the 80s to arm Nicaraguan contras, cept now it's the fucked up christians to fund the heritage society

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That previously non-existent yellow line is certainly a thing. That's how Michael Kenneth Williams died.

Speaking as someone who's been dosed with a thing that was not the thing I intended to ingest (as well as babysitting a buddy dosed with PCP via the same cause) I seriously do not get the marketing alone appeal of this.

The recently deceased I could certainly see doing some blow.

I gotta wonder if this going to be like the CIA funding coke importation in the 80s to arm Nicaraguan contras, cept now it's the fucked up christians to fund the heritage society

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan

Smoking fentanyl in the hospital, the smoke got everyone tossed.

The idea of consuming pills and powders off the street is terrifying. I don't know how people can get past the fact they don't have a clue what's in their drugs.

I read another article recently where they busted a dealer after two guys bought some fentanyl and one took his on the way out the door. He wandered into the backyard and died. When they busted the dealer a couple weeks later, the dudes corpse was just laying in the back where he had fallen. Wtf

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
China manufactures the precursors, it’s assembled in Mexico and then imported to the USA. Because of course it is. It’s also cheap as all shit. The west started the opium wars but China is finishing them.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

The idea of consuming pills and powders off the street is terrifying. I don't know how people can get past the fact they don't have a clue what's in their drugs.

I read another article recently where they busted a dealer after two guys bought some fentanyl and one took his on the way out the door. He wandered into the backyard and died. When they busted the dealer a couple weeks later, the dudes corpse was just laying in the back where he had fallen. Wtf

The nice thing with fentanyl is fewer needles lying around, just aluminum foil and bodies.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

That story is likely complete horseshit. You'll notice every statement in it is 'police say'. Believe it when it comes from the medical folks there.

The only people more hysterical about and completely ignorant of mechanisms of that stuff than white parents watching fox news, are cops.

I'll refrain from posting them unless you want me to, but there are gobs of stories of cops 'feeling the effects of fentanyl' after touching a bag, that is then later to found to be definitely nothing like fentanyl. Sometimes not even drugs.

There are also real life stories of nurses dropping iv bags full of the shit and trying to get people to understand that even this does not get the shit into your system.

Okay, I lied, this is one of my favorites, based on just sheer performance value alone

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
That story is likely complete horseshit. You'll notice every statement in it is 'police say'. Believe it when it comes from the medical folks there.

The only people more hysterical about and completely ignorant of mechanisms of that stuff than white parents watching fox news, are cops.

I'll refrain from posting them unless you want me to, but there are gobs of stories of cops 'feeling the effects of fentanyl' after touching a bag, that is then later to found to be definitely nothing like fentanyl. Sometimes not even drugs.

There are also real life stories of nurses dropping iv bags full of the shit and trying to get people to understand that even this does not get the shit into your system.

Okay, I lied, this is one of my favorites, based on just sheer performance value alone

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I got dosed with some not-what-i-thought-i-was-buying-drugs when I was young. IMO could have killed my friend and I, had we not exercised our normal restraint with dope from near-strangers.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I got dosed with some not-what-i-thought-i-was-buying-drugs when I was young. IMO could have killed my friend and I, had we not exercised our normal restraint with dope from near-strangers.
There's a short period of time when I had access to a full organic chem lab. I actually tested my shit for a while. Powders at least, pressed pills have too much shit in them to isolate easily

Fortunately these guys are making life much awesomer

Info, testing kits etc: https://dancesafe.org/

There are a few that are doing fentanyl specific test kits now too.