Quantcast

The "it's late and I've been drinking" thread

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Yeah, well, so it has come to this.

I took a nap after work, woke up and had a can of Monster with dinner, and now I'm up at 1am and hoping this bottle of Jameson will finish me before I finish it.

Well, my fvcking left leg is asleep below the knee. That's a start.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Man, this thread is amazing.

Speaking of drinking, does anyone know if it is illegal to drink in a camp site in an OHV park in California? I may end up camping in one this weekend, and I'd like to bring a flask, if it won't get me a ticket. I tried searching teh googlez and haz no luck. They just say no drinking and driving.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey

Speaking of drinking, does anyone know if it is illegal to drink in a camp site in an OHV park in California? I may end up camping in one this weekend, and I'd like to bring a flask, if it won't get me a ticket. I tried searching teh googlez and haz no luck. They just say no drinking and driving.
Youre afraid to bring a flask of to a campsite because its against the law?
Oh you rebel you...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yeah, well, so it has come to this.

I took a nap after work, woke up and had a can of Monster with dinner, and now I'm up at 1am and hoping this bottle of Jameson will finish me before I finish it.

Well, my fvcking left leg is asleep below the knee. That's a start.
sounds like you're an idiot then

some people call it camping, i call it drinking in nature

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
First, it was a mini Monster (only 8oz). Second, I am an idiot.

As for the flask, I was at the same OHV park and taking a break from driving around and a ranger came up to check out the scene. He asked us if we were drinking. I didn't know if it was because he knew we'd be driving soon or if it was generally against the rules. Their website info just says "don't drink and drive.". I figure it must be ok in the camp sites.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Many years ago when my friends and I were around 19-20 yo, we were in a State Park in Michigan for the day. A ranger with a hair up his ass decided to search my friend's car and found ONE little 6oz 'killer Miller' bottle of beer under the spare tire in his trunk. It could have been there forever and was at least 100+ degrees, obviously not along to drink, but the ranger threw him in jail and towed his car anyway.