Quantcast

* The I've Never Started a GMT thread GMT thread *

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
I just got to the airport. I've got a couple meetings in San Diego and will be back this evening. On the way here I realized that I rounded the wrong way when figuring out times last night, and I'm here an hour earlier than I need to be. I really could have used that extra hour of sleep this morning.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

The condo association decided to do some repairs on my front steps. They hired a contractor that poured an epoxy-like substance on my front steps. We had to use the back door last night, as the steps weren't dry yet.

Quarry shot today.

Be safe out there.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
bleh. this coffee sux & it is cold outside.
finally going to get my moto license this week. fkn DMV. call it...pointless.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Drinkin' coffee listening to Todd Snider and watching the guys fill the glycol system for the brewery. Then it is off to Oskar Blues new facility then open mic night....maybe a beer mixed in there somewhere for good measure.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
they invited all of us asheville/western NC brewery folks down there for some drinking and hanging out.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
That's one of the things I really like about the craft beer industry. Everybody seems to respect and get along with everyone else. At least that's the appearance from the outside.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
TGIF... at least for me, work here in a bit, gym after, relax, get ready for ride in the morning, another workout after, shooting for a bit then pilates......
This was an awesome post until you said Pilates.....

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
indeed. They are going to be brewing by the end of the year at the new place.
Damn, that was fast. Oskar Blues doesn't mess around. How far out is New Belgium from theirs?

As for me, I am heading to work where we are dialing in a hop pellet packaging line I built / installed and just brought online last Friday. Also taking a part day to drag Moses the dog to the vet for a nail removal. Dude ripped his nail off the flesh, but only part way, sometime during a long trail digging session on Sunday and it looks knarly!

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
oh hello my monkey friends i haven't been around here to much lately. i had more surgery on my nubs and typing has not been easy, any how im gonna go find out what i have missed in the past 2 or 3 weeks.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I'm gonna go find out what i have missed in the past 2 or 3 weeks.
Jon got hitched and the hurricane didn't take a dump on him.

DMG and DirtyMike bawwwwed over losing some girls.

CrabJoe accidentally... his new bikes.

Sandwitch accidentally... his lady's phone in a toilet.

Silver gave us the details of his wife's transvaginal ultrasound.

Everyone laughed at Romney.

There you go. I ruined it for you.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma

that reminds me i have to go like every picture from his wedding on facebook

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA

You forgot to point out* Mandown playing shows with his Powerman 5000 tribute band.

*see what I did there?

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
As usual, I started off at my desk playing random music videos on YouTube. That somehow morphed into watching girls playing XBox Kinect in their underwear.

Thank you, YouTube related video suggestions.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Damn, that was fast. Oskar Blues doesn't mess around. How far out is New Belgium from theirs?

As for me, I am heading to work where we are dialing in a hop pellet packaging line I built / installed and just brought online last Friday. Also taking a part day to drag Moses the dog to the vet for a nail removal. Dude ripped his nail off the flesh, but only part way, sometime during a long trail digging session on Sunday and it looks knarly!
New Belgium is still a couple years out. They are just now breaking ground on their $175 million dollar brewery as is Sierra Nevada who also moved here. Peletized hops are the way to go. Same great taste with a lot less cleanup to do.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
It's crazy that those three are all expanding production to the same small area back east. They say it must be the water! And yep, pellets are hands down the industry standard. Leaf is bulky and a pain to cut, weigh, and package compared to pellets.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Job interview today went poorly, as in they want to talk more and might extend an offer. It would seem my lack of interest in employment didn't show through. It is tough to figure out when to accept a good job never knowing when the 'best' job could show up.